What does "ATF provider" really mean (to you?)

I see that term (ATF) used quite a bit here in descriptions/reviews and ISO's. But in reality, what does "ATF" mean to you as a hobbyist and what does it mean for the "ATF" provider?

For example, does your ATF get better treatment as in perk$, $poiling, auto-WhiteKnighting, etc. than other non ATF providers you might see?

Is there an ATF rating scale that measures ATF-ness? A checklist or something? Do you have multiple ATF's and if so, is that a conflict of ATF interest? Also, if you have multiple ATF's there an ATF pecking order and how do they move up/down that scale?

Nothing serious on the ATF questions and just a little Saturday wondering and fun because of how often that term is used around here. I'm hunting a consistent one myself (a morning ATF gal). When that happens, I'll sort out some answers to those questions myself as well. lol

btw... to you other vets out there! Happy upcoming V-day!

An ATF to me: reliable, great TCB skills and YMMV is not in her vocabulary, at least not when I am with her! One of the most important distinctions that separate an ATF from just a f*** is IOP (into the session), meaning the provider is not a DFF (dead fish f***), does not treat me like a wallet or number, or does not watch the clock telling me I only have __ minutes left to cum, next client is waiting, she needs to make me feel as if I am her only client.
Who's that in your avatar SD2011?
ATF..."A Total Fuckup"...you can have several ATFs thru the years. For me, it's a girl that just can't do wrong. You've seen her 25-30 times, at least. 200 times wouldn't be unusual. TCB, BCD, personalities mesh. She can't wait to see u and you can't wait to see her. She makes you wonder if a serious relationship might happen; if you would be happier with her instead of your S.O. Y'all spend OTC time together, buy her dinner, gifts, etc.

You're cool with her seeing other guys because you know she needs to pay the bills.
You help her out without really expecting a lot in return. But it's cool when she gives back. The two of you may even have arguments now and then but..you make up.

I've only had one; not really looking for another.

All the girls I've seen are fabulous...love 'em.
ATF..."A Total Fuckup"...you can have several ATFs thru the years. For me, it's a girl that just can't do wrong. You've seen her 25-30 times, at least. 200 times wouldn't be unusual. TCB, BCD, personalities mesh. She can't wait to see u and you can't wait to see her. She makes you wonder if a serious relationship might happen; if you would be happier with her instead of your S.O. Y'all spend OTC time together, buy her dinner, gifts, etc.

You're cool with her seeing other guys because you know she needs to pay the bills.
You help her out without really expecting a lot in return. But it's cool when she gives back. The two of you may even have arguments now and then but..you make up.

I've only had one; not really looking for another.

All the girls I've seen are fabulous...love 'em. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Perfect definition Pro.
All Tainted Female ... Do I really need to explain?
Who's that in your avatar SD2011? Originally Posted by Genosha
Here ya go Genosha!

OP, this is a good thread with constructive responses. I have several favorites that are just difficult to rank. Admittedly, I often change my list and would be very inconsistent in answering that on a given day. The criteria I use to help me choose favorites are:
  • Menu that I'm looking for.
  • Skills in peforming those menu activities.
  • Personality, attitude and IOP level.
  • Attractiveness of face and body/hygiene.
  • TCB skills.
  • Value related to donation/quality of service.
  • Chemistry, chemistry, chemistry!
I do have a single ATF in mind but will not name her. By the term ATF I mean:
If I only could see one provider, whom would I see on a regular basis that would not exceed my budget and give me the maximum drama free pleasure for my time spent in scheduling, communicating and being BCD with her.
Here ya go Genosha!

Originally Posted by SD2011
Thank you sir lol
My interpretation of an ATF is up to this moment in time, she was the best Provider experience in all the ways that I consider vital: overall appearance (naked and dressed, in person, not in pics), personality, a BCD menu that fulfills my desires, value for time and money spent. At this moment in time ... wait for it ...

I have a new ATF every time I write a new freakin' review!!!!
  • savak
  • 11-09-2013, 04:08 PM
for me it is a provider who i would set aside seeing other providers to see her and would "invest" a little more on her than other providers. and likewise, she would reciprocate with all kinds of bonuses for me as well.

I just changed atfs because the fun stopped with the last one, but this new atf is pretty badass.
When I am not near my ATF - My ATF'S the one that I'm near.

--a twist on a song from Finian's rainbow
  • Caleb
  • 11-10-2013, 12:24 AM
a). You feel like you've known her forever, yet she makes every time seem new.

b). Time with her passes in an instant, yet memories of those times are recorded in slow motion and can be recalled for hours at a time.

c). You can't imagine a physical encounter with anyone else could possibly be better, yet she refers you to other providers because she knows you will enjoy them.

d). She can alter your entire universe with her BCD skills, yet you begin to crave the connection with her mind as much as with her body.

e). The best way to make sure she remains available for your pleasure is to share her with many others.

In the words of Winston Churchill, [An ATF] is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.
a). You feel like you've known her forever, yet she makes every time seem new.

b). Time with her passes in an instant, yet memories of those times are recorded in slow motion and can be recalled for hours at a time.

c). You can't imagine a physical encounter with anyone else could possibly be better, yet she refers you to other providers because she knows you will enjoy them.

d). She can alter your entire universe with her BCD skills, yet you begin to crave the connection with her mind as much as with her body.

e). The best way to make sure she remains available for your pleasure is to share her with many others.

In the words of Winston Churchill, [An ATF] is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. Originally Posted by Caleb
Excellent! (especially the WC quote)
Been seeing one for 25 yrs - does that count?

ATF = Location, no drama, nice attitude, cim with swallow and does not run to the bathroom! (although other activities have taken place from time to time but this is my regular visit).

Always looking for a plan B or replacement Plan A but I guess you can say the SERVICE always brings me back.