Phone: 214-515-8549
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=214669
City: DALLAS
State: Texas
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Possible LE....Unprofessional calling when asked not to do so, flaking, bait and switch
Session Length: 1HR
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: FAKE PICS SENT
Recommendation: No
How did she get verified?
Another good reason for a hobby phone! If you never actually saw her in person, how do you know the pics were fake?

Activities: Possible LE....Unprofessional calling when asked not to do so, flaking, bait and switch

Physical Description: FAKE PICS SENT

The above doesn't imply LE, it just sounds like a BP quality provider trying to make it on ECCIE. We do need more information. You can put it in private tags. Thanks.
There are some questions that need answers like how did she get verified and so many others that I ran across? This girl told me over Pm that kinkykaysie can vouch for her but she didn't pass my screening for the time been. 8701 review just push her further away from clearance.
Wow, I was trying to schedule with her. I also was wondering how she was verified
pics r old for sure she ripped me off 11/12 just submitted review wish I saw this sooner she finally showed up at 1am this morning
Pointless review. In fact, this is not even a review and should be moved to Co-Ed.

• 11-13-2013, 09:20 AM
Too many white nights!!! That is the problem here....Why would you respond to something and not have all the details......i don't just post just to post or for attention like a few here who made comments.....my 2 cents are for those that want to be honestly informed..........dont be so quick to show your ignorance!!!
Too many white nights!!! That is the problem here....Why would you respond to something and not have all the details......i don't just post just to post or for attention like a few here who made comments.....my 2 cents are for those that want to be honestly informed..........dont be so quick to show your ignorance!!! Originally Posted by 8701

Looks as though you posted a review just a post a review without any useful info in it and it got attention! So because of white knights (not nights), you are from now on going to post reviews or comments in general make no sense terms and then turn around and say that you only give details in private to people you feel want to honestly be informed? And the guys that ask you to clarify your statements in your non-review above are ignorant for asking?
8701 you review is greatly appreciate it and you two cents are valuable any white knights (pussy whips) can go fuck themselves, we post our info to share our own experiences and let others reach theirs conclusion, the least we need are pussy whips to discourage the poster from informing in hope to catch a break with the provider in question.
  • 11-13-2013, 12:10 PM
Thanks and I agree brother!
+1!
Who was white knighting? Your review was pretty much useless due to conflicting information YOU posted and people asked for your to clarify.