Clit Studs

Met an intern from another firm for drinks. Ended up in a booth massaging each other's privates and I discovered "something" that I hadn't expected. Once I got her clothes off and was proceeding down for some fine dining, I encountered some sort of a stud thru her clit. Something like tats I suppose...to each his/her own, but I found it to be distracting and somewhat in the way. Is this something that young(er) women are starting to do?
Clit studs = Bubba Teeth (for YOU). Same with nopple rods. You've been warned.
I don't get it (why they do it) but to each their own...
WTF is a nopple rod, anyway? NIPPLE rod. Thank you.
I happen to like NOPPLES!!!

HATER!!! Lol

Oh ya. And Clit piercing. Eh hem, it is worn by some to enhance sexual pleasure. Was it the hood or the actual clit? What was distracting about it? Spill the beans babe. this shit fascinates me!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris_piercing
I think he means Nipple, The hardware can be a rod, or barbell, Or a ring.The clit studs and rings can be fun to play with during Daty.
I was just being facetious.
  • tom51
  • 11-12-2013, 02:10 PM
I have ran across it only once and for it got in the way and I was a bit guarded since such a sensitive area accidently hurting the provider cause my technique could to a little damage to that during her climax but definitely in way
Clit studs are sexy to me...I never have taken it easy on one either. Lol
I had to correct myself. When not on an idevice I have to remember how to spell.

I want Nurse to say "titrate" again, like she did in another thread. It was heavenly.Nipples and titrate, titrate and nipples....oh my

And I have seen the hood ornament, but actually piercing the, um, actual delight, wouldn't that cause a plumbing problem down the line? I mean I know they gotta squat to pee but pull that baby and you're looking at a trident spray pattern!
I think we need to titrate you off the nopples buddy. Shits gettin out of hand ijs
Whew.........is that half hour or a full hour therapy?
Whew.........is that half hour or a full hour therapy? Originally Posted by phildo
Titrating takes time.
I once saw a clit stud with green and red lights ... and it was not Christmas time ... she was proud of it ... that was some funny shit
THN – I got the humor and thought it was funny.

Great topic – similar to the tattoo conversation from a couple weeks ago it's about personal tastes. If I’m going to see a lady more than once there has to be oral involved (I’m selective on who I’ll do that to but I LOVE doing it) and if there is jewelry down there I won’t be returning (never say never) but I don’t have any idea of what to do with it and I hate the metal on my teeth. I like to enjoy the pure lady, no accessories needed – just be fresh and clean.