Indian women

Where can I find Indian women in or around Dallas area? Did anyone know or had experience recently?? I couldn’t find more than 1 women from the websites.
Pls tag or comment below if you know any Indian or Indian origin women. Thanks.
Anything else officer? Should we give you the lucky numbers for the weekend's lottery as well?
Try the Motel 6.
I’ve never been with one, always wanted to sample it, any comments good or bad
from some who have.
I’ve never been with one, always wanted to sample it, any comments good or bad
from some who have. Originally Posted by Financeman22
I met one several years ago in Houston. She'll still active and her rates are now twice what they were at that time. She deserves it. To this day, she's by far the most beautiful woman I've ever been intimate with, including those in the RW. Sweet, coy, gentle, submissive, catering.. I could go on and on about this lady. One thing that struck me: She had the smallest, ahem, slit I've ever seen, and yet had no trouble accommodating me. Her BBBJ was perfection. Notable because I never finish that way and it was my second pop. Didn't rush me out the door. Even texted with me on my drive back to Dallas.

I don't know how much of a unicorn she is among other Indian providers, but I do know that, had she been living here, a lot of my salary would've found its way into her purse.
https://preferred411.com/P163057 Originally Posted by DirtyDog2022
She has been pimped around a lot with reviews of late but not worth it
  • hrlee
  • 06-20-2024, 03:20 PM
She looks damn good. I'm sure as hell willing to find out.
Anything else officer? Should we give you the lucky numbers for the weekend's lottery as well? Originally Posted by shauk1960
OMG LMAO ROFL!!!! Now that was hilarious S1960.

I would have said in India, lol