Strapon Poll

What's your experience with Strapon Play?
My experience with this type of play pretty much confirms that more men enjoy the heterosexual "bend over boyfriend" activities then they're ready to admit.

As far as me doing it? It often hurts my back. But I'm practicing on it!

LOL.

Good topic!
Elisabeth
It is so much fun! I love my strap-on baby!!! Such a turn on!!! Weee!

KKA
I have used my strap-on with other girls, and things can get pretty intense with it...I adore useing it on women.

With the men, I have some that has asked me to bring it, but then they always opt out, preferring my little vibe or bullet instead, which I also have a lot of fun with!
One thing that's going to make these results hard to interpret is that it does not distingush between women using (or receiving) and men receiving. From the responses so far, it looks like you are drawing from the 'women using' category.
dam tiff you sound like fun
I love strap on play---giving & recieving!!!!

I don't get alot of clients in New Orleans that want a strap on or even prostrate play....BUT when I go to Alabama,they ALL love it!

I was in houston last week and had an awesome experience with one client............He was having trouble keeping the general erect,and he really wanted to have me "wow" him in a "wild/out of the ordinary" way.........so I had him slip my strap on on and he got me both ways!!! He said it was such a great experience that he could not wait to do it again!!!
years back on aspd openly offered strap-on play as part of my menu... since 2005 or so been doing guys in the ass on a regular basis.. guys in dallas, houston, new orleans, san antonio, austin and more all partake of it very very often.... something pretty hot about doing some guys ass..pounding him then him taking his turn on me with a REAL COCK.. sorry no toys here.. they don't and won't do it for me..they bore me to death..

but its fun to exchange a mutual pummeling of holes
It looks like there is a lot more interest in strapon play than even I would have imagined.
I've never done it out of fear of injury but I've fantasized. Does it stretch out the anus? Once you've done it, would anybody like a doctor know that you do it?
I've never done it out of fear of injury but I've fantasized. Does it stretch out the anus? Once you've done it, would anybody like a doctor know that you do it? Originally Posted by Original Squeegie
Speaking professionally, unless you do it over and over and over and over and over again with progressively larger implements, no one would ever be able to tell. And I'm one of those people who would be able to tell if it were an issue. Theoretically, it might be best to do strapon play initially with a lady who offers trips to the isles herself, on the presumption that she would know better to go slow and warm things up, as it were.

Personally, the thought does nothing for me, but I tend more toward the Dom side anyway.
The kind of strap ons I like are like a jock strap in that they go around your legs as well as your waist. The other kind just slip and slide all over the place. It's hard enough doing the "guys job" as it is. As with all things, I’m very respectful of the sensitive area. Lube, lube and more lube are essential also. Beyond that, I really don’t care for toys at all. I like all natural lovin’.
I've never done it out of fear of injury but I've fantasized. Does it stretch out the anus? Once you've done it, would anybody like a doctor know that you do it? Originally Posted by Original Squeegie
You need to be relaxed and comfortable with your provider..
tell her it is your first time..
I don't think any provider will want to hurt you, so if she has provided that service before than she knows to tease you in to submitting.

I myself like to just rub your ass,tease you just around the anus until your relax enough to take the tip of one of my fingers..
That may take a while of play until I see you are willing to go further with my finger..then I may sneak two fingers in..by now you may not even know I have two in because you are in a state of mind where you are in extacy..
Most strap-ons are no bigger than two to three fingers wide to begin with so I don't see any stretching there..(like a good pussy it will keep it's shape~) now if you got carried away and did it every day with bigger and better toys then maybe the doctor may wonder~
(I would stay away from beer cans and lamp poles though)...lol

I am an e-nurse and my job just pertains to butt's~
www.nursecarrie.com
I've requested it several time, but no one has actually done it.

What I normally get is a dildo in the ass. No strap-on action.
Charles you are just not seeing the right provider. I am sure that thee are some ladies out there who know what s strapon is and also know how to use it. Just be careful you may really like it.