introducing a "friend" of mine!

I wanted to introduce a friend of mine www.mistressallisonchains.com I don't think her site is quite finished, but I wanted you guys to see it. Thanks
Sounds like someone I would like to meet.
Britney dear,

Happy to have her around. Is she registered on ECCIE? We would love to get her set up so that she can participate.

PPE
welcome from Dallas Rain!!!!
Looks like a great alter ego babe, specially like the "rear" shot.
Looks like a great alter ego babe, specially like the "rear" shot. Originally Posted by Sensei
awe thanks....you get it! I was starting to wonder if anyone would catch on! Hopefully, only the people in the other realm will snap to it!
very well done, Britney; very informative also; my very best wishes for your debut!
Ok so I'm curious... Your alterego does strictly Domina activities ie no sex. But you are a gfe provider at least from the reviews I've seen. Are you changing your persona completely? Offering one or the other? Inquiring minds want to know???
I don't want to openly advertise any forbidden activity on my site. I am still playing around with the site, that's all. Britney is still gfe and I don't think my friend would be oppose to that eithier !
  • gamma
  • 09-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Love the concept. Houston please