It has come to my knowledge that someone recently traveled to a
major hot spot and has since been seeing clients

Let's be adults, there is a definite possibility they are ok and have not
spread anything and are not affected

However this kind of action is irresponsible and recently , very recently
I learned that someone in the hobby is violently ill and was in contact with
said individual.

without a certified test/result/confirmation that the travler is infected it is
irresponsible to "out" them and I won't.

This is a very cautionary tale .... or perhaps not a tale

Everyone please be smart, careful and above all else self preserve

Not just for yourself but others !
If you have been somewhere that is a hot spot for the spread of the virus please be responsible Do not meet with anyone till you are sure you did not become affected

It has come to my knowledge that someone recently traveled to a
major hot spot and has since been seeing clients

Let's be adults, there is a definite possibility they are ok and have notspread anything and are not affected

However this kind of action is irresponsible and recently , very recently I learned that someone in the hobby is violently ill and was in contact with said individual.

without a certified test/result/confirmation that the travler is infected it is irresponsible to "out" them and I won't.

This is a very cautionary tale .... or perhaps not a tale

Everyone please be smart, careful and above all else self preserve

Not just for yourself but others ! Originally Posted by RZ

Unfortunately this "hobby" exists because of the desperation of many and that desperation, often times, sets caution and safety to the side.
  • RZ
  • 03-19-2020, 03:24 AM
my friend is quarantined, have not seen them face to face since last year, shit is real this is NOT A JOKE only joke is those who treat it as such
  • RZ
  • 03-20-2020, 09:14 AM
update, friend was released after 3 days, only was able to reach out to me by text after 2, they had custody of her personal phone and believes they are monitoring her texts/calls as they are working hard to keep things under wraps, she said the place they took her which was scary as they put her in a vehicle to and when they dropped her off with windows blacked out, was at capacity and the size of a warehouse or hangar. The most likely person that gave it to her refuses to get tested and is actively posting taking clients. LIke any virus some can be asymptomatic. Google Typhoid Mary