Thinking about a trip to austin

Hows it going down there
Traveling BBW providers usually have to tour because they have very little demand where they live.

Imagine what people are thinking about you when you post that you are thinking about a trip to Austin during a pandemic.

I'm sorry that you are that desperate, but there are plenty of resources that will help you get through this.

Please don't come here.

Dont get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Well thats your opinion. And thank you for it sugarpuss....
..but I see many ladies traveling fyi
There is absolutely no possible way to defend your desperate irresponsible behavior, and the desperate irresponsible behavior of the other traveling prostitutes.

If you dont care about the quarantine and contributing to the pandemic, you dont care about STDs after you have bareback creampies with Humpty and those similar type people.

Please dont come here, because your disgustingly selfish behavior will not be rewarded.

Dont get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Let's keep this civil. If you can't post something constructive then don't post. The lady does not deserve your unnecessary rudeness.
I felt I was rather polite to his rude remarks.i don't even know him .
It wasn't directed towards you dear lady.
I know. Must be some reason other than hating fat chick providers lol. I mean if it completes his day by pointing fingers and degrading us fluffy companions. By all means , I've been hearing fat kid jokes my whole life by this time in our adult lives you would think that we've gotten past that but hey I know what I am. And I know that I'm not everyone's cup of tea. but I also don't go out hurting people's feelings if they were some to be hurt LOL. Not all fluffy girls are as confident as I am
The BBW remark was rude and I'm sorry.

That said, your post is extremely alarming because people who are selfish and dont care to isolate are reason why thousands and thousands of people are dead and will continue to die a terrible death.

People who dont care about the health and safety of other people will never go to heaven and will never get to sing with baby Jesus and the angels.
The BBW remark was rude and I'm sorry.

That said, your post is extremely alarming because people who are selfish and dont care to isolate are reason why thousands and thousands of people are dead and will continue to die a terrible death.

People who dont care about the health and safety of other people will never go to heaven and will never get to sing with baby Jesus and the angels. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
treetop should be banned for this and many of his other posts. He does not respect the spirit of this forum or its members
I didn't see Prostitutes on the Essential Persons list.

Many guys are passionate about the age, weight, size and/or shape of the body they are paying to use for the time they choose.

I think at the moment the idea of a person traveling against all common sense and in defiance of government warnings from one city on Stay in Place Orders to another equally locked down is an incredibly irresponsible and selfish act.

Especially when that person comes from the city in the state with the highest rate of infections and deaths.

For the next few months cities need to take care of their own.
Dayum,

It must be the strain of self-imposed isolation in the face of the Covid-19 shutdown, but I am actually agreeing with both Treetop and Whispers in public.

Please stay at home for the sake of your health and that of others. Since your original posting, the WH has released numbers in the 100-200K range of possible deaths related to Covid-19.

These are NOT NORMAL TIMES. Most guys in ATX are on the sidelines and so are most of the providers in an attempt to mitigate the risks.

While there are a few irresponsible providers still active and some dumb and irresponsible guys seeing them, they greatly increase the risks of contracting and spreading Covid-19 in the local community.
It seems even Humpty is taking things a lot slower these days