Call out to,mods

Why do you let Treetop get away with his insults, rude, inflammatory posts. Review his history
It is time you ban him , he is not a "valued poster" but a cancer on this site.
Perhaps you haven't noticed but nobody is relevant to this site and that includes you.
You are aware most people ignore you, right
Perhaps you haven't noticed but nobody is relevant to this site and that includes you. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Just like *ALL* people on this thread.
So you condone his behavior. Insult people,racist,lieing just like austin Ellen's hero, trump. Mods don't bother sending me a scolding pm. I am done with this site. It is dieing anyway. I give it a year.
You really expect there to be "fairness/politeness/respectulness/decency" on a site like this. Believe you me, I don't condone crap behavior but I also don't fool myself.
Either roll with it or roll along. My guess is you will stick around for the entertainment. Even it is under the radar.

So you condone his behavior. Insult people,racist,lieing just like austin Ellen's hero, trump. Mods don't bother sending me a scolding pm. I am done with this site. It is dieing anyway. I give it a year. Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
^^^There's a guy who knows what it is about.^^^
Truthfully, I don't know most of what he talks about TT. Can't remember it with his previous handle.
Should just tease the guy about the spa scene and play along.
Problem posters are found on most sites of every type. There are forums on most popular hobbies, from cars, to running. You will encounter the poster who accumulates 10’s of thousands of postings flaming other users on most anything.

These are people with little to do that is useful, and spend there evenings bothering others. I have always suggested they get a girlfriend who will take up lots of their time, teach them how to have sex.
So you condone his behavior. Insult people,racist,lieing just like austin Ellen's hero, trump. Mods don't bother sending me a scolding pm. I am done with this site. It is dieing anyway. I give it a year. Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
There is absolutely nothing racist in anything I said. Call a spade a spade because that's what it is. It's the CHINESE FLUE.

Them type people will eat anything. Go to the Asian supermarket and see for yourself. Does fresh pork uterus soup and goat anus dumplings sound yummy? Anyone interested in candied cow eyeballs? How about hot bat wings?

They eat cute furry puppy dogs. They eat little fuzzy kitty cats. They would eat curious George if the silly monkey hadn't escaped and hid in a thick cluster of banana trees.

A friend told me that a Chinese family went to Guadalajara for vacation. Thank God Speedy Gonzales is the fastest mouse in all of Mexico or he would have been eaten too.

The Chinese flu is in our country because of the Chinese. Those communist dont give a crap about our country, and they will burn in hell except the Christians.

The massage parlors are even seeing dudes and most of us know which places. Some dont have a choice because they are human trafficked sex slaves. That said, the others are indy and the regular ATFs.

They are pathetic and will pay a price for not respecting the quarantine because of the Chinese flu.

Dont get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
There is absolutely nothing racist in anything I said. Call a spade a spade because that's what it is. It's the CHINESE FLUE.

Them type people will eat anything. Go to the Asian supermarket and see for yourself. Does fresh pork uterus soup and goat anus dumplings sound yummy? Anyone interested in candied cow eyeballs? How about hot bat wings?

They eat cute furry puppy dogs. They eat little fuzzy kitty cats. They would eat curious George if the silly monkey hadn't escaped and hid in a thick cluster of banana trees.

A friend told me that a Chinese family went to Guadalajara for vacation. Thank God Speedy Gonzales is the fastest mouse in all of Mexico or he would have been eaten too.

The Chinese flu is in our country because of the Chinese. Those communist dont give a crap about our country, and they will burn in hell except the Christians.

The massage parlors are even seeing dudes and most of us know which places. Some dont have a choice because they are human trafficked sex slaves. That said, the others are indy and the regular ATFs.

They are pathetic and will pay a price for not respecting the quarantine because of the Chinese flu.

Dont get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
This guy sounds a lot like our "beloved leader". He repeats all the racist crap that we are now being fed in order to distract us of the sheer incompetence being shown by the authorities dealing with the crisis. If his reasoning were valid, we should be calling the "Spanish flu" the "Kansas flu". But i guess the blame has to be always placed on someone else.

Here is a quote from Wikipedia for his learning.

"Nearly a century after the Spanish flu struck in 1918–1920, health organizations moved away from naming epidemics after geographical places.[15][16] More modern terms for this virus include the "1918 influenza pandemic," the "1918 flu pandemic," or variations of those.'

And by the way, it is spelled flu not flue. And don't has an apostrophe.
When hillybillies in Kentucky make squirrel soup cuz they're poor AF, no one says anything.

A single chinese guys in a non-coastal city sure as hell better stick to nothing but beef and chicken tho, lest he give us the plague by mistake.

IDK if you call it the China Flu or not, but man, it seems disingenuous to paint a nation of 1 billion people and a bunch of different cultures and languages as so singularly monolithic, especially since I assume we're all Americans here, and some of us are well-traveled.
Ah. Thanks to TT post, now I know what the OP is talking about.
Westerners have a small mindset as to how the rest of the world does things. Eating being one thing. One persons bat stew is anothers bubblegum is anothers filet mignon. Before Marco Polo, an arabic traveler made note in his writings that the Chinese would eat anything. It was disgusting to him. But hey, thousands of years before and hundreds after, they are still here.

Tree, stop knocking anothers food until you try it. And I ain't talking that amp pussy. I won't say he's racist. Westernist, yes. Closed minded, definitely. I'll let racist slide.
The government trained me to eat snakes, rats, insects, etc. It's called "The Will to Survive" and a lot of folks take pride in being called "Snake Eaters."

TT--quit throwing racist shit around, it might fly back and hit you in the face.
Ever considered that opening a thread about TT is just stoking the fire.

This one thread momentarily made him the most relevant member here.

Of course that's not saying much on a dead site.