Is there men who like period sex?

Might seem a little odd to ask, but I am curious if any men on here do like that?
I know my ex use to so seems someone else has to.

PM, text or email if that's you and you don't want to comment even though some other providers might be wondering or they might not be; once again who knows!
I loved period sex when I was in college. Had quite a few girlfriends that enjoyed period sex in the shower. Great memories.
I wonder what you would call a stripper slide during that time of the month. Lol
  • NYr
  • 03-01-2017, 06:45 PM
moved to correct forum
I like sex, period. Does that count?
Many women are incredibly horny during their periods and I have always enjoyed both fucking them as well as carefully sucking on their clit which are so responsive. I would bet many of the providers love sex during their periods
I have enjoyed it outside the hobby. Don't know if I'd specifically pay for it, though. Always been a no condom thing; if I'm dealing with that much blood then it's going to feel damn good.
Ah, the elusive vaginal blood fart.
Many women are incredibly horny during their periods and I have always enjoyed both fucking them as well as carefully sucking on their clit which are so responsive. I would bet many of the providers love sex during their periods Originally Posted by whitechocolate
True statement !!!
It's not something I seek out but I've never let it bother me unless it's flowing like the dam has broke. In real life I never did it much because it grossed out the SO more than it did me. The first time in the hobby was with a body rub girl. After the flip I start some body kisses and worked my way down and was licking her clit, went to put a finger in and noticed the string hanging out. Obviously I stayed in the clit area but she never mentioned it. I just assumed she was overwhelmed with pleasure from my oral assault that it just slipped her mind. A couple of times I knew going in what to expect and a couple of times I wasn't told until I arrived and just made the best of it. The way I see it is if she is comfortable with it, it's not going to bother me, and even though activities may be somewhat restricted fun can still be had. It also helps if she is willing to reduce her rate a bit to offset the reduced menu.
Many women are incredibly horny during their periods and I have always enjoyed both fucking them as well as carefully sucking on their clit which are so responsive. I would bet many of the providers love sex during their periods Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Someone has to say it.

When I had a real GF, those things just happen because of that itch you mentioned.

But the GF is gone, so is the period sex.
Period sex is great. Really slick. Hard to cum though. Can last a long time.

Wouldn't do with a provider though
I like to slip about a half dozen raw oysters in the chick's kitty while she is on her period and leave them in about 30 min. Then when I eat them out, they are salted, warm and are covered in red sauce.
I'm more horny during... I have several clients who actuallly want to come see me during my period..They said they enjoy the sex and daty...Me personally I'm a little self conscious for the daty but that's just me...
I wonder what you would call a stripper slide during that time of the month. Lol Originally Posted by BigTuna

Puttin' ketchup on the hot dog!

Redwing slide?

I am not averse to a little period sex, if you want it just ask!

Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1485139048541.jpg (68.5 KB, 444 views)
I loved period sex when I was in college. Had quite a few girlfriends that enjoyed period sex in the shower. Great memories.
I wonder what you would call a stripper slide during that time of the month. Lol Originally Posted by BigTuna
Manhattan clam chowder?