A few words I always wanted to everyone on Eccie...

I would like to thank all Providers, Mods, fellow hobbyists of the Eccie community for being a part of my life. I just want to say "Thanks" to everyone. I enjoyed sharing my adventures with you here and also being a part of them. You guys are so cool and awesome. Thanks!
You are going to be around next year..... right?
Thank you! You bring a lot of positivity here, so try not to leave anytime soon.
Hope that's not a goodbye...
Well said 6!
Worries me that a fellow named TheAntichrist666 is talking like tomorrow's the end of the world.
Worries me that a fellow named TheAntichrist666 is talking like tomorrow's the end of the world. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Didn't you hear?...The Apocalypse has been cancelled due to lack of investment...
Didn't you hear?...The Apocalypse has been cancelled due to lack of investment... Originally Posted by Valerie
Anybody who invested in the sale of Doomsday supplies made out like a bandit.

MRE's and cockroaches will outlast us all.
Thank you, sir. Everything is well?
I am glad, anybody who has thirty reviews in one year is definately having some fun. Be Safe and hope

you stick around.
Thanks and have a great holiday.
MRE's and cockroaches will outlast us all.
[/FONT] Originally Posted by Fancyinheels;1052087111[FONT=Georgia
& twinkies!!! *Wait a minute*
Fuck that noise...these people don't give a shit about you and you're thanking them? Please...

What was your previous handle?
Your reviews are always fun to read. You seem like a fun loving guy. You would be missed if you weren't on the board. Best wishes to you, spidey!
You are welcome