Belated Birthday Wishes for Ella

Ella, dearest! Happy belated birthday! I’m typically addled and a little late. To celebrate your special day and your timeless beauty and charm, I offer this lush pink rose and a few lines of erotic poetry.

Pure sex becomes specific and concrete
in a caress of breast or slope of waist:
it flies through itself like light,
it sails on nothing like a wing,
when someone's there to be touched,
when there's nothing wrong.

From "Sex," by Michael Ryan

Your adoring Monk
Happy Birthday, Ella!

I <3 You.
Happy Birthday gorgeous!
Oh Monk, if I were a cruel woman, a woman who enjoyed teasing you and letting you lust after the things you want, but cannot have, I might tell you a story...

...A story about darling Ella's birthday and the little party we had and about the bad and deviant pleasures I enjoyed with her. If I were that sort of a girl I would have to go on and on about how we were ate fruit and sipped champagne, and how she was spanked until that gorgeous ass of hers turned a lovely shade of pink. And then I would have to tell you about how I took turns pleasuring her with the help of a certain DATY enthusiast you and I both know. If I were a meaner lady, I would tell you about how she climaxed over and over while our gentleman friend serviced her and how I sat watching in the mirror, enjoying myself with my favorite toy.

But I'm not like that. Not one bit.
Happy Birthday, sexy! I hope you have a great one.

SAS
Happy Birthday SWeet lady..hope it was wonderful...
Happy b-day ... hope you had an XXX-tra good time.
Happy Birthday to a Super Sweet Lady!
Here's a special birthday wish,
May you forever relish,
Your time together,
Silk lace and leather,
And all your men be Monkish!
Happy birthday sweet Ella.

DM
  • Mokoa
  • 02-25-2010, 08:10 PM

Here's to you!

• ztonk
  • 02-25-2010, 08:20 PM
Happy b-day, beautiful!
Oh Monk, if I were a cruel woman, a woman who enjoyed teasing you and letting you lust after the things you want, but cannot have, I might tell you a story... But I'm not like that. Not one bit. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
You slut. You trollop. I've got your number, girlie. (Just like you've got mine...)

Monk

p.s. There are many reviews posted here that are not nearly so arousing and informative as yours. Very nicely done.
just one big hug! happy bd, luigi
Happy Happy B-Day, Ella!! Like Sir Monk I can't believe I let it slip by.