New Staff Members

• Bubba
  • 08-28-2010, 05:29 PM
I am happy to announce that Lacrew and CaptainKaos have joined the ECCIE staff! They will be moderating both Kansas City and St. Louis boards.

I firmly believe that with 3 of us we will be able to provide better and more effecient service for you, the members!

Please help me welcome them to the madness that is Moderating!!! I would ask you to treat them like you do me but I don't want to run them off!! LOL!!
oh crap, I'm screwed now.

Congrats on the new job, hope you have thick skin.
oh crap, I'm screwed now. Originally Posted by MsElena
Haha, Elena... (Like it hasn't happened before...)

Thanks guys for accepting the awesome duties and responsibilities of the moderating positions. Your service (as well as Bubba's) is greatly appreciated! I think if you show your mod card with your AARP card you can get a discount at Starbucks. Too bad we can't offer better benefits! We do appreciate the time and guidance.
Bubba, you want us to treat them like we do you? I thought you liked them!
Congrats guys. I think you will do well.

(I was secretly hoping that Cheaper would get the job).
Congrats on becoming mods!
Welcome to the fray. I'm sure you guys will do fine!
crew before you have to much power let me say fuck off at least one time fuck off with love lol
SO does that mean i need to be a bad girl so I can let them spank me so they know how to do it???
Queen, I'll spank you to show them how it SHOULD be done....... wefg
Congrats!
Congratulations gentlemen....and now, let the chaos begin!!
Thanks for helping out gentlemen.
crew before you have to much power let me say....fuck off with love lol Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit
Sounds like the wife experience.