Toys or No Toys Needed

Some Dont Need and Never Needed a Toy. What do people here enjoy? To toy or not to toy? That is the question
It's a nice visual for a few minutes. But I have never caught myself hoping there is one available when planning sessions. But then again I'm a greedy bastard. I'd rather be the toy.
I like that logic... dont use a toy be the toy
This is the best sex toy ever made in my opinion. The shape make it easy to rock the top while he is rocking the bottom (of the pussy), and the combination is..magical!!! Get you one for sure!!

THE LELO LILY
Attachment 362959
I don't need one but I'm always available to assist ladies who might be short handed, so to speak.
I like to use toys if I'm having trouble getting my lady off on my own. Sometimes if I cum but she didnt‚ I pull out my little vibrating fried to finish the job.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MLF8SPQ?psc=1

Ive enjoyed toys for many years and some are rather ingenious. This one for example has a bullet and a remote, works well and the remote vibes as well so it gives you a feeling and rythem that you are sharing. Its also quiet so you can enjoy it out at dinner to be a secretly kinky.

Toys and furniture just enhance the experience. After all... who doesnt like a little whip, spank, toy, wax, food, etc....

Its not needed but its just more fun to play with toys at times
Toys are awesome, they open up whole new worlds of pleasure and pain
I love toys, especially the Njoy line of stainless steel toys! My favorite are the Pure Wand, the Fun Wand, and the Eleven!

http://www.njoytoys.com/toys.php
I need to RANT about topics like this!

Alot of men love to watch women play with their toys during a session.
It is totally hot but, not many ladies do during a session. WTF When their not in a session, I see those same ladies post about their favorite toys in threads like this. WTF

There are other topics as well: I think that women just love to TALK about doing things during a session to spice things up like play music, light a freaking candle, have a bottle of water available, etc... but, 1 in 3 actually play music or light a simple candle during a session. WTF

Rant over......

CG
I've never had a woman indicate that she has, enjoys, or wants to play with toys. Since I really want a woman I'm with to have a good time (or at least look like she is), my interest is piqued Do women typically initiate this activity, do yo ask about it, do you bring your own?
Lol anyone who indicates any interest whatsoever gets to meet my toys. Have you tried asking the ladies you see if they like toys or if they have any with them?

For me toys are not a "spice", they're powerful tools. Or magic wands. Take your pick!
Why need toys. Give me a man and that's all I need.
I need to RANT about topics like this!

Alot of men love to watch women play with their toys during a session.
It is totally hot but, not many ladies do during a session. WTF When their not in a session, I see those same ladies post about their favorite toys in threads like this. WTF

There are other topics as well: I think that women just love to TALK about doing things during a session to spice things up like play music, light a freaking candle, have a bottle of water available, etc... but, 1 in 3 actually play music or light a simple candle during a session. WTF

Rant over......

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I love playing with toys; but, admittedly I don't usually play with one during a date unless it's mentioned. Honestly, I prefer the real thing and would rather grind it out on my friend than waste the O on a toy.