I love talking to my guys

Lately I've been very pleased because my clients have been so talkative and fun to be around. I love talking to my guys to take the edge off before, and it makes me like them so much better.

PET PEEVE when they pretty much will not talk to you at all and just kinda go for it. Like lets be friends lol

does it matter to you if your guys are talkative or not, ladies?
Some gents will be glad to talk as long as they're not the one paying for the conversation. Are you a clock watcher, or are you flexible in this regard?
Some gents will be glad to talk as long as they're not the one paying for the conversation. Are you a clock watcher, or are you flexible in this regard? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Agree. At $3 - $5 a minute, talking is NOT cheap, despite what the saying states. On a first date I'm all for a little chatter to get to know each other a little, but the reason I'm there is for sex.
I luv to talk to my lady...but when she is in CG is my preference , seriously my best conversations has been with a lady on top, just luv that.

My last play with a local lick fav we plaid red light green light as she was on top. We talked and during the convo I would say "stop" as the conversation went on then "go" as she was so cute bouncing as we talked. This went on threw out the conversation.

Back when I first started most of my dates where two Hr with a good Hhr of just talk and catching up, but that was then. Now most dates are Hhr to Hr, no need to spend my hard earned $$$ on conversation, I get that in the RW!

IB
  • Toyz
  • 01-05-2016, 07:14 AM
I luv to talk to my lady...but when she is in CG is best , seriously my best conversations has been with a lady on top, just luv that.

Back when I first started most of my dates where two Hr with a good Hhr of just talk and catching up, but that was then. Now most dates are Hhr to Hr, no need to spend my hard earned $$$ on conversation, I get that in the RW!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

That's funny...my best convos have been in deep throat...

"Damn baby...that feels soooo good"

Unnngggh ugggggghhhggg ughhhgggg...

"I know! Especially when you do that wiggly thing with your uvula"

"Unnnggggy uggggghggg Uggghgggg...'slobber' 'slobber'

"YES I AGREE! SEE HOW DEEP YOU CAN TAKE IT!"

"Ungggggg Ugggggggg Ugggggg 'spit' 'slobber' Unnngggggg"
Always some "competition" between copulation and companionship.

Never a perfect formula, imo.
I think it depends on the guy. Some guys like to talk to break the ice or while they are recuperating. But as a couple have mentioned, they aren't there to talk.
Personally, I'm not a clock watcher and if we end up talking well past the scheduled time, that could very well be my fault because of the conversation. I don't expect more because we talk past the time scheduled.
That's funny...my best convos have been in deep throat...

"Damn baby...that feels soooo good"

Unnngggh ugggggghhhggg ughhhgggg...

"I know! Especially when you do that wiggly thing with your uvula"

"Unnnggggy uggggghggg Uggghgggg...'slobber' 'slobber'

"YES I AGREE! SEE HOW DEEP YOU CAN TAKE IT!"

"Ungggggg Ugggggggg Ugggggg 'spit' 'slobber' Unnngggggg" Originally Posted by Toyz
I had a few of those myself (except I don't know how to pronounce uvula)...
But for sure, those convos are hard to forget and make quite an impression.

Talk is cheap, just not in this case. Happy to chat as long as we start the clock when she stops talking. And any time afterwards too (until she kicks me out).
  • Loxly
  • 01-05-2016, 09:00 AM
The only difference between intercourse and masturbation is that you have someone to talk to.

Regardless of the dialog (or the size of your "log")
Some of the best "dates" I've had started with drinks on the couch and flirty conversation leading to playful petting and starting the session there. On the other hand....if you invite me in, close the door and stick a tongue down my throat it's on right then. I have had some eye rolling painful conversations as well. I or nobody clicks with everybody. And to force a 50+ year old executive to have small talk with some of the18-24 year old before breaking the sexual tension sucks. Unless it's "you have kids? Any of them my age? You ever want to fuck one of the girls they brought home? I'm that girl (spread legs for beaver shot)."
I'm not a clock watcher. I'm typically pretty lenient because of the talking haha
I'm not a clock watcher. I'm typically pretty lenient because of the talking haha Originally Posted by bribunnysaratoga
personally ,... i like to do my communicating prior to the session ... but will not book if i don't feel a connection with a lady. can't have a connection without some communication.

talking during the session? ok if it is not much real world info .. and doesn't interfere with the the objective of the session. of course, different folks have different objectives. some guys like b&gs ... others can cram half a dozen acronyms into half and hour, including msog. guys like me .. book longer sessions because .... i want to relax and enjoy a lady's charms.
I wince did a session where I told my reg fav during setup that there will be no spoken words, just the sound of sex. We communicated with our bodies and it was a very fun session. Later when I saw her again she said it was fun but hard for her as she is a chatter box, still it was fun to just hear her sounds.

IB
I wince did a session where I told my reg fav during setup that there will be no spoken words, just the sound of sex. We communicated with our bodies and it was a very fun session. Later when I saw her again she said it was fun but hard for her as she is a chatter box, still it was fun to just hear her sounds.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I often wince in sessions ....

But better during than after
Are you having fun?

IB