Still Looking / Marco / SL Marco? Make your case Vronsky

Explain it to us Vronsky.

Have you drawn some connection between Still Looking and Marco that everyone other than yourself is oblivious to?

Marco is still alive and well and here... running a much lower profile these days than in the past......

I've seen the guy and know who he is.

He has readily admitted what he is and what he does in the past and there is no shortage of women that have verified who and what he does.

Still Looking is here of course...... I have met him and know who he is.

But there is not a single woman that has ever stepped up and sale they worked for/with him.

There is not a single member that has claimed to have interacted with Still Looking when booking a lady that I am aware of.....

Still Looking has never been tied to any agency or group of women by anything other than your crap....

So please...

In a logical fashion....

as clearly and unemotionally as possible....

Please use basic fonts please and present exactly what it is that makes you conclude that Still Looking and Marco are one in the same or connected in some manner.
Explain it to us Vronsky. Originally Posted by Whispers
Blah fucking blah

He's one of your homies and as always, you will jump in and try to shield the crew. The problem is, it has become really fucking obvious and everyone is onto your (and the rest of the crew's) bullshit. Good luck with that.

P.S. Nobody gives a shit whether you have met him and know who he is...
Oh - and in response to the original question...

No one needs to make that case just because you are trying to play games. Anyone who has been around a while (and who is not a member of the crew) knows exactly what's going on here. If you want to affect the perceptions of most of the people here, YOU will have to make the *counter* case. Bubba.
Games? Nlope... Just asking questions

BTW.... How's your CUM Tasting working out? http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1592782&highlight=
Games? Nlope... Just asking questions

BTW.... How's your CUM Tasting working out? http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1592782&highlight= Originally Posted by Whispers
Pretty good, according to your own standards (number of posts/reads) - 27 posts/1400 reads of late
Games? Nlope... Just asking questions Originally Posted by Whispers
But not answering any - ha
Explain it to us Vronsky.

Have you drawn some connection between Still Looking and Marco that everyone other than yourself is oblivious to?

Marco is still alive and well and here... running a much lower profile these days than in the past......

I've seen the guy and know who he is.

He has readily admitted what he is and what he does in the past and there is no shortage of women that have verified who and what he does.

Still Looking is here of course...... I have met him and know who he is.

But there is not a single woman that has ever stepped up and sale they worked for/with him.

There is not a single member that has claimed to have interacted with Still Looking when booking a lady that I am aware of.....

Still Looking has never been tied to any agency or group of women by anything other than your crap....

So please...

In a logical fashion....

as clearly and unemotionally as possible....

Please use basic fonts please and present exactly what it is that makes you conclude that Still Looking and Marco are one in the same or connected in some manner. Originally Posted by Whispers
Are you SL's little bitch/errand boy now that he is BANNED?
So nothing huh Vronsky? I thought so....
But not answering any - ha Originally Posted by Bobave
Speaking of not answering questions jizz tasting expert?
Want to answer that question of how you know what your own jizz taste like?
You like to cry like a little girl about personal attacks, hit the RTM button, like it will do you any good when you feel attacked, hypocritical much?
You still look like the biggest fool in the national forums to date, speaking of Ha!
Sucked any cock lately to compare the tasty jizz, from the non tasty jizz, to back up your opinions on which jizz is the tastiest?

You have as much to say as Vronsky I guess?
Maybe the both of you should learn not to open your mouths without something backing them?

Perhaps in his own forum you should accuse Sixx of being me?
That would certainly be entertaining.
  • Toyz
  • 01-07-2016, 06:32 AM
Speaking of not answering questions jizz tasting expert?
Want to answer that question of how you know what your own jizz taste like?
You like to cry like a little girl about personal attacks, hit the RTM button, like it will do you any good when you feel attacked, hypocritical much?
You still look like the biggest fool in the national forums to date, speaking of Ha!
Sucked any cock lately to compare the tasty jizz, from the non tasty jizz, to back up your opinions on which jizz is the tastiest?

You have as much to say as Vronsky I guess?
Maybe the both of you should learn not to open your mouths without something backing them?

Perhaps in his own forum you should accuse Sixx of being me?
That would certainly be entertaining. Originally Posted by moonshiner
What "forum" does Sixx own, Ricky?

Why won't using the RTM button work?
Isn't it supposed to belong to the posters to express concern about a topic or thread? Are you saying MODS will ignore doing their jobs if they use the RTM function?

Come on oh oracle of knowledge, enlighten everyone with your vast & impressive understanding of how things work here.
Well retard if you read his jizz guzzling post in national, he already pounded the pussy button to no avail because my post broke no guidelines. Keep up dummy.
Learn to have knowledge before speaking.
  • Toyz
  • 01-07-2016, 07:05 AM
Well retard if you read his jizz guzzling post in national, he already pounded the pussy button to no avail because my post broke no guidelines. Keep up dummy.
Learn to have knowledge before speaking. Originally Posted by moonshiner
Poor little ricky...hiding in the musty shadows until he cant take it no more...then has to jump up and down and say "Look at me, please look at me"...

Your EVERY post breaks a rule because you are not allowed to be here...how hard is that for you to understand?

Go play with the other banned stooge until you work off your points & can come back under your real handle...if ever.
Fetch To_yz
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1057659325

Poor little ricky...hiding in the musty shadows until he cant take it no more...then has to jump up and down and say "Look at me, please look at me"...

Your EVERY post breaks a rule because you are not allowed to be here...how hard is that for you to understand?

Go play with the other banned stooge until you work off your points & can come back under your real handle...if ever. Originally Posted by Toyz
So let me get this straight you are not even intelligent enough to keep up with your own lies?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1593473

People who have functioning brain cells, and don't constantly lie, don't have problems keeping their stories straight.
Learn to have knowledge before speaking. Originally Posted by moonshiner
RickyBoi!

• Toyz
  • 01-07-2016, 07:29 AM
Fetch To_yz
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1057659325

So let me get this straight you are not even intelligent enough to keep up with your own lies?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1593473

People who have functioning brain cells, and don't constantly lie, don't have problems keeping their stories straight. Originally Posted by moonshiner

Don't constantly lie...coming from a bandle! I spit out my morning coffee at that one!!

Thanks guys...you keep me laughing every.fucking.day! (You seriously do).

But I could be wrong about you...this is a bit beyond Ricky's limited means to connect two consecutive thoughts? SL is it maybe you?