Maybe LE but definitely time waster

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=325752got professionally done and I look exactly like my pictures you never seen anybody say on any of my reviews I don't look like my pictures so if you checked out my page and see my pictures what are you talking about you don't like the way I look and I look like my pictures is it me or is he suspicious activities his response was he didn't like the way I look mind you that I have on makeup that I had got professionally done and I look exactly like my pictures you never seen anybody say on any of my reviews I don't look like my pictures so if you checked out my page and see my pictures what are you talking about you don't like the way I look and I look like my pictures is it me or is he weird be cautious lady

Staff Edit, no real life info can be posted. CC
So, do you look like your pictures? Are they real?
So a guy says you don't look like your pics so he's a cop? I'm confused?
This doesn't make sense to me. I don't see where he has any post or reviews about you.

You may earn the banned description under your name for posting his phone number without masking it. (Google or not)

Info like this is generally better served posted in the ladies only areas.
Is your make up done professionally everyday?
There is this great thing called punctuation. Makes what you type far easier to read.
But... but... what happened?
Maybe he just didnt like you babe...
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=325752got professionally done and I look exactly like my pictures you never seen anybody say on any of my reviews I don't look like my pictures so if you checked out my page and see my pictures what are you talking about you don't like the way I look and I look like my pictures is it me or is he suspicious activities his response was he didn't like the way I look mind you that I have on makeup that I had got professionally done and I look exactly like my pictures you never seen anybody say on any of my reviews I don't look like my pictures so if you checked out my page and see my pictures what are you talking about you don't like the way I look and I look like my pictures is it me or is he weird be cautious lady

Staff Edit, no real life info can be posted. CC Originally Posted by wetbabydoll
Doll, this post is a little confusing to me what happened?? I learned from my 1st & Only mistake here in February; I was banned for a few months after doing a thread and, posting his full phone number is a No No. But, I seen cbreezy On the 15th he is a very nice gentleman sweet heart no worries .
So, do you look like your pictures? Are they real? Originally Posted by ferg576
Yes pictures are real thats why i didn't understand when he used im just not attracted for excuse...i take pictures from phone
Hell i was confused as well...

He got out the car came to the door i opened it..
He spoke stepped in when i went to close it he puts his arm to stop the door and says im not staying and runs out door i say whats wrong he just gets in car n leave i later text for him to say he didn't like mr what is their to like in a 2.5 second Hello when my pictures are 1000% real && you looked at em because we started out with pm...
But why LE maybe? I have no experience in that, but do they make an appointment, come to your incall, insult you then leave? Or maybe he thought he couldn't make a case if you were not the girl advertising...?

Staff Edit, no real life info can be posted. CC Originally Posted by wetbabydoll
I don't understand. Are the pictures ok?
so...
The pics are real? 10000000% real?
are the pics ok?
This isn't alert-worthy. Pointing out that a hobbyist's opinion is that a provider doesn't look like her photos is no evidence whatsoever that the hobbyist is LE.

If anything, this thread is a self-alert that the OP has a screw loose.