What does "anything goes" mean?

When a girl says "anything goes"
It probably doesn't mean very much.
  • L.A.
  • 10-23-2016, 12:13 PM
When a girl says "anything goes" Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Why don't you tell us?
she's want's all you got to give her in all 3 holes ?
All at once?
  • BLM69
  • 10-23-2016, 01:16 PM
she's want's all you got to give her in all 3 holes ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
This ^ with some BB included, if you don't mean anything, don't put it out there.
I offer "Anything Goes" fucking in my 2 holes!! You guys need to cum fuck me and see what I mean))))
I offer "Anything Goes" fucking in my 2 holes!! You guys need to cum fuck me and see what I mean)))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
Only 2??? Are you missing one or is it unavailable, which would make it " anything goes except ". If it is truly anything goes, does that include fetishes like arm pit fucking or maybe the back of a bent knee? Or my favorite, hotdogging!!!
ya if you say it then you mean it .. but i'm not saying it
so I don't mean it .. I have rules no BB `no 3rd hole

This ^ with some BB included, if you don't mean anything, don't put it out there. Originally Posted by BLM69
The third hole is not available for fucking but my armpits are and my bent knee and hotgogging for sure!! They all sound perfect for BB creampies))
armpits I know few guy's who like them
but never herd of doing a creampie armpit or keens ..
When a girl says "anything goes" Originally Posted by SteveOTX
pretty much like a visit with vi....barebacking, texting, trannie midgets filming you, filthy dorm rooms, let your imagination run wild......
pretty much like a visit with vi....barebacking, texting, trannie midgets filming you, filthy dorm rooms, let your imagination run wild...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You seem to know a lot about that situation. You mentioned before that many sweaty, fat bald men were there. Is it safe to assume you are one of these people you described?
No just means he saw the highlights on the internet.

To your OP. Always ask for clarfication from the provider.