All 3 holes??.. But in which....

For women and men... If you indulge in all 3 holes, in which order do you perfer? And would you try to cum or want someone cum in all three?
In the one case I did, the order was rotated several times, so order was not a preference.

2 out of 3 times, there would be no cum in the hole cuz of the wrapper.

Of course, depending on the order of insertion, wrapper changes would be warranted.
I actually indulge in all 3. My order preference is #1 mouth #2 front #3 back and no cim an no cum in eith hole due to wrapper but reachi9ng orgasm while doing Greek is Superb!!
What an interesting *cough* question. And one that would be better served in the coed section.

A moderator in this section might decide to move it for you.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

Ho. Ho. Ho.
Elisabeth
E, was that a cough or a gag?

Didn't even realize this was in the ISO, I just took it for the threAD that it was.
A more polite way to describe it is called "around the world" and I agree EW
E, was that a cough or a gag?

Didn't even realize this was in the ISO, I just took it for the threAD that it was. Originally Posted by tigercat

Duh!
For me, it's a nonissue unless I'm doing it sans cover with a woman other than a Provider (wife, gf...). If I do indulge in "hole tour" I start in the mouth, plunge some meat in and out of her pussy, back in her mouth, back to the pussy, ease thru the back door and finish up dangling it over her open mouth.
clam, ass, then mouth.

LMAO