There's a new girl in town

I texted back and forth with her to get a feel for her... she seems real green to this community... Anyone toftt?

http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...t/826388726916

This is her listing...

Sounds mature and looks thin

If theres info already out there as warnings...id rather not have a bad experience
I texted back and forth with her to get a feel for her... she seems real green to this community... Anyone toftt?

http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...t/826388726916

This is her listing...

Sounds mature and looks thin

If theres info already out there as warnings...id rather not have a bad experience Originally Posted by afterdark1971
Haven't seen anything on her. Ad gives me a feeling that it fake. Hands look a bit funny n emaciated. I would ask for some pics where can get better idea of her body
What are you thinking?? This is the exact type of suspicious ad which should always be immediately skipped over.

Explicit details and no revealing photos = 0% chance of success

Unless, of course, you're deliberately trawling for cock...
What are you thinking?? This is the exact type of suspicious ad which should always be immediately skipped over.

Explicit details and no revealing photos = 0% chance of success

Unless, of course, you're deliberately trawling for cock... Originally Posted by Hobby1751
I texted her...she gave me her real #... she sent me a real pic.... how do i know... her real # exposed her real life Facebook...(I wasnt even trying... she popped up as people you might know) and the pic she used in her listing is a crop from Facebook...when she was married and separate account...
I may or may not toftt...i have real life things that might suspend my hobby activities if my needs are met within my regular life....
I cant be fully sure... but she is a more mature spinner... based on pics and conversations...

Id thought id share research...

Enjoy if you beat me to her.
She seems like shes had second thoughts... Sounds like she should have gone onto dating site not STG lol.
As advised, that type of ad is a 0% success rate. No revealing photos combined with explicit text is ALWAYS going to be a fail.