Who has the best body in Houston?

Been a while since I've been active so I need to know who is has what. Which provider has the best body? To me that means slim waist and big tits. A nice ass is good too. So how about it? Let's discuss. Don't be afraid to throw in skills and attitude as well.
It's all subjective.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-21-2017, 10:08 AM
Nylah Lee. ha ha. Retired or semi-retired BP ho. 5'6 125 and absolutely stacked top and bottom. I couldn't believe real chicks could look like that.
VitaMan's good review. (Pics and it would've been epic.)
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1199775
Carmelita maybe? But she is relocating, so I read/interpret.
Nat Mo!!!
Natalia mori,
Natalia mori, Originally Posted by jqueloco
How are her geriatric skills? Geezerfriendly?
What Kerwil said
How are her geriatric skills? Geezerfriendly? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
To my knowledge she is not 4/20 user friendly or any illegal drugs, and she is very healthy, take good care of her body and age doesn't seam to pass by her, looks very young
Kamryn James
My pick
  • bon69
  • 02-21-2017, 02:16 PM
How are her geriatric skills? Geezerfriendly? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
To my knowledge she is not 4/20 user friendly or any illegal drugs, and she is very healthy, take good care of her body and age doesn't seam to pass by her, looks very young Originally Posted by jqueloco
Why wouldn't Natalia like April 20th? Or you do mean one fifth? A fifth of what?
She looks very young, well she is young, mid twenties. BTW, I don't think you answered Mr Lukbak's question, I think he's asking if she is good with old men? But maybe you should ask him what he meant.

Natalia Mori is an outstanding choice for best.
Why wouldn't Natalia like April 20th? Or you do mean one fifth? A fifth of what? Originally Posted by bon69
This is fucking hilarious & his response went so far over your head it's pitiful.. Just blame it on jqueloco

NaMo is one sexy mofo my vote is definitely for her!

bon69 I'm not being ugly just to clarify I just thought your response was funny..
This is fucking hilarious & his response went so far over your head it's pitiful.. Just blame it on jqueloco

NaMo is one sexy mofo my vote is definitely for her!

bon69 I'm not being ugly just to clarify I just thought your response was funny.. Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
It's a art.
It's a art. Originally Posted by jonfor4
....aN art

....and that 1/5 comment is hilarious
Ugh... double post