Little life changing event

Hey folks,

I know that I am not a big Eccie player and somewhat still considered to be a newbie via the time that I have been here. For some of the people that know me on here know that I moved here from the west coast about a year ago and making a new life back home in the great state of Texas.

Instead if sending several PM's that ladies that have screened and wondering when we are going to have our time together I have to put the brakes on for a little bit.

The reason why I am slowing down is for a moral reason, and a financial one. I have a freshly turned 18-year old that has Aspergers syndrome that now lives with me. This doesn't mean I'm deleting my account or becoming an eccie troll. We have plenty of those already. Since coming to this site I was seeing a lady or two a week.

Ladies if you have a PM from me and you verfied please don't think I 'm wasting your time. Respect me as Father trying to do the right thing for his kid.

My son is high functioning so this is not a poor me. If you believe in a higher power tossing me a couple words to good man upstairs would be very nice.

Hobby on guys, and gals and hope to share my stories in a slower matter.
Best of luck to you sweets!!!