Covert SubAmps

So I'm talking to a girl that is a friend and she tells me she went to get a massage and it is a legit place. I'm like really? what is it because everytime I go to one, its ok, but then on the flip, oh what more you wnat, um no not THAT! I tell my friend thats what I say, but of course its like yea baby we on! But we dont want girls we know to know we're sick fucks.

So but anyway, she gives me the name of the place, its in Plano, and its a definite yes on BillOgoods GO list.

So my point is, the amps must have to be all professional and put on the appearance of a medical office plaza legit place when women walk in, because it could be some guys wife or whatever, checking the place out. The girls get legit massages there, unless they are really also getting FIV and not telling us that as well? Anybody have any further take on this?
Yeah, I’d like some more info too. I’d prefer a place like that.
that's pretty much it.

they'll give a legit massage to the ladies...unless the ladies do something to them first.
that's pretty much it.

they'll give a legit massage to the ladies...unless the ladies do something to them first. Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie
LOL, thats the same way with the guys. You get a legit massage unless you do something first.
Way to go fight club... so now your female friend acting like a normal female will start Yap and all her friends about all this place is really a rub and tug opposed to a legitimate massage place.word gets around women stop going there only men go there now it gets the attention of the police place could shut down way to go. wait a couple of weeks and ask your friend if she's been back to that place that you've indicated it is a rub and tug. My guess is she'll say no I don't go there anymore. Or this could just me being bitter
Oh, don't think those soccer moms are going for the massage. There's many "legit" Chinese gals that will tell you "no", but are jilling wimmenfolk on the regular.
Dingleberry, what are you talking about? Way to jump to conclusions, I never told the girl it was a r&t, where do you get that?. You were bitter right out of the gate. and also to all yous on here, I'm not disclosing the name of the place. It was a general question. If you want an idea, go to the stickys and head down the list.
  • slap
  • 06-17-2020, 02:32 AM
So is Arlington still under fight club rules? I was gonna do a review but I’ll refrain if it is
Oh, don't think those soccer moms are going for the massage. There's many "legit" Chinese gals that will tell you "no", but are jilling wimmenfolk on the regular. Originally Posted by Billogoods
They will also do so if you take your girlfriend for a double....
Something you will rarely ever hear on this board.... My bad

Lack of pussy has a negative effect on an affected mind
They will also do so if you take your girlfriend for a double.... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Have any experience doing this / a place you recommend?
Mr Dingle. Apology accepted. Geccie, beats me. In the old days I went to Executive Tub Club down on Ables ish and brought a girl in there with me, and nothing happened like you'd think it should have. I never went there again and that was decades ago.
Yes, I get a big kick out of YELP reviews from women on a known R&T AMP. Either it's a good massage review, or they complain that they were treated like an annoyance. It's all about opportunity costs, ladies.
Hell, once I took my SO to my go to spot and while she was on the other table face down with a towel over her head, my home team made sure I got my L1 as long as I was still super quiet, even though she was less than 3 feet away.... SUPER HOT!!!

I BLEW MEGA LOADS....took many hot towels to clean up that mess.