Encounter: ASA @ LUX

Date: JAN 5
Name: ASA
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: above
Phone: above
City: DALLAS
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK WHILE STROKING ME, BBBJ, KISSED ME ON BODY AND NIPPLES, 69, CG, CONVO, DATY
Hair Length and Color: long black w highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: thin, black hair w highlights, small tits, shaved kitty, small round ass
Recommendation: Yes
Love this review. I laughed several times, that's a sign of some good writing!

How do you spell good morning....Asa

Love this review. I laughed several times, that's a sign of some good writing!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
she even told me after the first time she came "who taught u to eat pussy?"...i said i just learned and she said OMG and asked me to marry her and i just laughed and when i asked to see what emma looked like she gave me a face like that she was jelous and then tried to go get her but she didnt want to come see me since didnt have makeup..ASA is flirty and funny too she had a whole light setup w music i wasnt sure if i was at club or spa...lol...ive made 3 girls cum w DATY....JULIE, RUBY, & ASA...yea im pretty sure that julie had her room cuz out of all the times i ever saw her which must be like 10 it was that same room w the cut out sheetrock by the shower...lol
You hit the jackpot if you can do that.
she even told me after the first time she came "who taught u to eat pussy?"...i said i just learned and she said OMG and asked me to marry her and i just laughed and when i asked to see what emma looked like she gave me a face like that she was jelous and then tried to go get her but she didnt want to come see me since didnt have makeup..ASA is flirty and funny too she had a whole light setup w music i wasnt sure if i was at club or spa...lol...ive made 3 girls cum w DATY....JULIE, RUBY, & ASA...yea im pretty sure that julie had her room cuz out of all the times i ever saw her which must be like 10 it was that same room w the cut out sheetrock by the shower...lol Originally Posted by luismolina
Very nice man good job making the ladies cum. I've been able to make Kay, Lisa, Seven, Bunny, and Hannah cum in DATY and I'm always rewarded with 2 pops. Seven is probably my favorite to make cum she gets super sensitive and can't stand vaginal sex. This guarantees an all Greek session. She also makes the funniest face when she climaxes her eyes get real big and she tosses her head back. I don't show her any mercy either I keep going until she taps out and has to push me away from her gorgeous clam. I may have to take the Asa challenge once all this crap is over.
Asa is very spontaneous and operates more on a flow that matches you vs a standard TS to room routine. My session with her was pure shower less and it was a good change of pace
Originally Posted by Junny Blanco
🤷♂️🤷♂️🙊🙊
🤷♂️🤷♂️🙊🙊 Originally Posted by luismolina
I see what you did there 🤪~~🍑~🍆~💦
Ask her,. See what she says.
Originally Posted by Junny Blanco
Not on menu. I know. I’ve tried.
Reading you Guys' Daty stories is going to fuck with my mind, LOL.. I'm sure I'll try extra hard next time.. I wish someone would ask me where I learned to eat pussy
Asa's ass spankable is more than enough