DATY: Who's It For?

I won't be surprised if this has been discussed before since I'm relatively new to ECCIE and the question seems obvious. Still I would like to read some discussion, particularly from providers. I like it because I love watching and participating in the feminine orgasm. But I suspect I'm not the only one because providers so routinely offer the service.

SO, ladies, to you offer and respond as we hope (acting) because its what you think we are paying for, or do you see it as a perk for the job?

And guys, you can play too: how necessary is DATY to your hobbying experience?
Of course the ladies act like they enjoy it, too many do not know how to eat pussy. Too much licking and not enough chewing tends to occur.
Very necessary! I for one love serving up a good head game. Let's be real, It's my money and if I happen to love licking and sucking some clit then baby lay back and let me entertain you!
I do it cause I love to hear ladies snore.....
And guys, you can play too: how necessary is DATY to your hobbying experience? Originally Posted by WW1flyingAce

Guess.
Very necessary! I for one love serving up a good head game. Let's be real, It's my money and if I happen to love licking and sucking some clit then baby lay back and let me entertain you! Originally Posted by GoManGo
Yes, GMG, that is part of what I'm exploring, and I appreciate your input. I doubt that any of us would do it if we didn't like it for some reason. From your answer I am assuming you do it for your own pleasure, as opposed to desiring a certain response from the provider to cause you to enjoy it. What would be your specific reason to like it: taste, texture, view, etc.?
If I'm doing it, it's not because I derive some pleasure from performing the act; it's because she is someone whom I want to try and please. There's almost nothing I wouldn't do in order to be able to believe that I brought a woman some sort of happiness, be it physical or otherwise.

Since I make no claims to know what I'm doing, I assume most of them are just going along with it and their responses, should they have any, are part of their IOP.
DATY is for whoever enjoys it. Personally I love eating pussy. Everyone has different things that turn them on. Some guys love feet and/or other fetishes Licking a foot does nothing for me, but DATY turns me on.

That's what makes this place great... different things for everyone and whatever they personally enjoy.
I like if she likes it ,, only a few don't seem to care while others it is a key to hot sex
Yes, GMG, that is part of what I'm exploring, and I appreciate your input. I doubt that any of us would do it if we didn't like it for some reason. From your answer I am assuming you do it for your own pleasure, as opposed to desiring a certain response from the provider to cause you to enjoy it. What would be your specific reason to like it: taste, texture, view, etc.? Originally Posted by WW1flyingAce
I guess I addressed the how "necessary it is" for me part of your question a little one way....

Working on a good head game is about pleasing my partner and the satisfaction that comes with it. Of course for me it's taste, moisture, wetness, arousal ( her especially ), the accomplishment of enlarging, engorging her clit, listening to her breathing, IOP, sometimes bringing an O, etc...That totally gets my motor running. I truly suspect most providers appreciate a guy that is passionate about it just like we appreciate her passion when things heat up.
  • Gbfsl
  • 03-29-2014, 03:52 PM
I would never have a session without DATY. Often this, followed by BJ, is the whole session for me. I will spend at least half my time with my face buried between the providers legs. It is the visual that I love, coupled with the passion that just naturally pours from me once I start the process, and the beautiful juices that I can just smear my face in. This comes from the excitement I get from doing it and from the reaction of the provider. I have never found anyone that didn't totally get into it. Whether real or faked, I don't really know and don't care because it seems real at the time. And the providers know when I guy really loves this action and they respond accordingly. Just like we can appreciate the difference of a BJ from someone who does it because we want it versus someone who really loves to suck dick. If a guy really loves to eat pussy, it is a mutual admiration society.
I'm not going to lie and say something like "I want the provider to get enjoyment", blah blah blah.. I do it because I'm driven to do it.. I dig it, too, mostly because I'm fulfilling a need.. if I fail to do it, there is something wrong with the provider.. I've been a bit quick a couple of times, simply being eager to jump to the next activity.
Thanks to the legendary Studio 1, I can literally provide a picture of how important DATY is to me. If I'd known beforehand this girl wasn't into it, I would have passed on the session:
Attached Images File Type: jpeg bianca4.jpeg (38.9 KB, 514 views)
It is all about deriving pleasure from sending the woman over the moon - have to admit when she orgasms i have a mental orgasm.
I like if she likes it ,, only a few don't seem to care while others it is a key to hot sex Originally Posted by cockofold
^^This! DATY is as important in a session to me as kissing. It adds an element of passion and a willingness to please that just can't be faked. And it brings me to a nut that I can't achieve from just vaginal intercourse.