So ladies would this creep you our or peak your intrests?

Man with two fully functioning penises does REDDIT AMA and has picks to prove it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...o_penises_ama/

So ladies if you had a new client contact you and he told you he had 2 penises would you believe him or not? If you went through with the session and saw he was telling the truth would you stay or leave?
Hey Duth, there was a thread on this guy in the past, lol! But these ladies (at least the good ones) specialize in spending time with the most vile of men and maintaining a smile. I think a guy with two penises would not even scratch the surface of what some of these ladies have experienced. I doubt too many would flee, lol!
i figured soemone had to have seen this before but hey im, still newish here. Yeah these ladies have to deal with fat asses like myself with almost nonvisable peckers. I admit im a little jelly of this guy. He got 2 and i got sort of a penis.

If there is a god he has one fucked up sense of humor.
well, if a provider enjoys DP, sucking two cocks at the same time or one after the other, or sucking one while hand jobbing another, she might enjoy such a person.

just hope she wouldnt charge him double her std fee :^}
well, if a provider enjoys DP, sucking two cocks at the same time or one after the other, or sucking one while hand jobbing another, she might enjoy such a person.

just hope she wouldnt charge him double her std fee :^} Originally Posted by pmdelites

lol1.png