Talk DIRTY TO ME DALLAS~ GUYS AND GIRLS!!!

• Zena
  • 01-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Whats the dirtiest thing youve said or heard lately ?? ....guys and girls ???
Ohhhhh!!! I love dirty talk!
Especially right before the action really starts ! Ooohhh!!!
I know some of you know some good ones !!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Thank you !!! Zena.
I have found that guys talk dirtiest to me right before they shoot their load. It seems the dirtier they talk the bigger their cocks get and bigger the load. I can feel the throbbing as their swollen heads rub my cervix before they shoot. They usually call me a dirty nasty fucktoy slut whore bitch and like me to talk about the other guys who fucked me that day. It is all a big turn on to me since I am a dirty nasty fucktoy slut whore)))))
I'm a huge fan of dirty talk (it's a turn-on for me), but i personally stop short of humiliating talk. I may call a woman a "dirty girl" or a "nasty girl" but if it gets too agressive or angry i get uncomfortable. One line a lady used with me that was memorable was when she said "stretch my pussy out with your big fat dick." That got the blood flowing for sure.
love the dirty talk .. I lie to make it a bit sexy !
Dirty talk IS hot.... I luv giving a bj mixed with an oily handjob all the while telling the guy what naughty things I do with my girlfriend
Dallas Rain knows the best things to say to win over any mans cum !!
Wrll Easy baby...cum over and I will ride your face and pound the sheets with you Dallas styleand show you how a REAL dirty girl fucks her dirty boy...mmmm
Hobbying has improved my sex game with non P4P girls...the dirty talk has been one thing that did not transition well.

One got down right scared and she had piercings and tatts but me calling her a nasty bitch..."i'm uncomfortable with that talk" WTF a tatt with the Devil holding a Skull but uncomfortable being called a nasty bitch.

Anyway....licking pussy from taint to clit slow and wet waiting until the last minute to go for the clit seems to be a winner but dirty talk has been a thumbs down YMMV.
Wish I could tonight DR but I am in recovery mode from 1+ hour with MSOG session earlier tonight. I wish I was there with you to pound the hell out of you and fill your throat with a creamy delight !!
I absolutely love dirty talk! It’s such a big turn on!
I absolutely love dirty talk! It’s such a big turn on!
Only dirty talk I ever hear: “Please do the laundry after you clean the windows and wash the car....”
I had a really petite fuck toy recently tell me how much she loved the feeling of my cock against her cervix and how she could feel my throbbing dick getting ready to explode. All while her eyes were rolled back in her head.

Yeah that got me over the finish line pretty quick.
I have one that loves to be called a dirty/nasty little cumslut. Usually as she's kneeling in front off me and I'm about to CIM or COF. And yeah, that gets me going a bit. (Actually she gets pissed at me if I don't CIM because she wants every drop just like a good little cumslut!)

But I just can't use the W word.
I love dirty talk and hate when I tell a provider I like it prior to an appointment and once the session starts I here crickets. So I try to get the talk started and ask if she likes sucking dick and she just says Yes, and goes back to being quite. But when I get one that does talk dirty, I get so turned on. Those are the ones that become regulars