who has the prettiest pussy??...

Ok.. it's mid summer, it's hotter n' hell, business is slow and I'm bored, so lets have some fun here with a survey. This will either be fun..... or it will get me kicked off eccie ... but, one way or the other, what the heck!! LOL

Now I will admit up front that I have a vagina fetish. Some guys have a foot fetish, some love butts and some love boobs.. but I LOVE pussy! I could eat breakfast, lunch AND dinner at the "Y" and not get tired of them. So call me sick, but I am (((-insert cheesy echo sound effect-))) "THE MAN WHO LOVES PUSSY" LOL

So I am curious.... Who do YOU think has the prettiest pussy on here? Guys.. I'm sure you all have an opinion to share, but ladies please give us YOUR opinions too... and if you think you qualify, don't be ashamed to vote for your own. Who has a pretty kitty?

And while we are at it.. we can have sub-categories.. as in who has the most unique looking pussy? .. biggest clit? longest vag lips (aka "meat curtains") Let's hear it, inquiring minds want to know. And please let's keep it to descriptions only.. no photos because, as we all know, full vagina photos are against eccie rules. (However, if you just HAVE to show a photo, feel free to PM it to me, or email it to me...hahahaha just kidding)

So let's have some fun, and let's hear your opinions..... any pussy lovers besides me??
Sooooooooo...can we at least have a lineup before answering this question?
That's like asking which $100 bill you like the best.
That's like asking which $100 bill you like the best. Originally Posted by BigPurdy
Well.. I DO like $100 bills, but I don't know if I'd want to look at old Ben Franklins crotch. LOL By the way Big Purdy.. I saw somewhere above that it's your birthday...Happy Birthday!!!! May ALL the great pussies of the world squat on your face today!! LOL
I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder on this topic....
If you examine them completely objectively, perhaps none of them are pretty.

If you view them subjectively and heavily influenced by hormonal urges...they are all beautiful.
Luckily I haven't found a pussy I didn't like. I usually like them so much that I end up kissing them. DFK on the last one I was fortunate enough to meet. Don't tell anyone but I even have been known to make love to them.
While they come in all shapes and sizes, etc there's not a question whatsoever these perfections of nature are our Kryptonite.
  • shlub
  • 07-11-2012, 01:36 PM
From an aesthetic perspective, For Piper Posh and AO Demon come to mind.
I am on a life long quest for the perfect pussy. Ironically, I have found it always to be the one I am currently eating!!!!!
Safire

I could live there in hers LOL
From the rear view I'd vote for berkleigh.
From the rear view I'd vote for berkleigh. Originally Posted by Bob Valdez
Thank ya!

Prettiest I have seen. Most full lips. Most fun to suck. Wettest. Most fun to fuck.

Yesterday and today.

I would tell you, if only I would suck/fuck and tell.

Torito
Alyssa Nicole
itzel.....nice!!