Little help guys/ladies in selecting first provider experience

So I think I'm probably going with one of the Asian ladies, although I'm a sucker for Caucasians, as well. I'm thinking Hannah of Dallas or Asia Jackie. Do any of the Asians see newbies, or should I be going a different way here? Any suggestions are appreciated.
Although now I'm thinking maybe sweet Thai. Wow. Those reviews look pretty amazing.
Good luck, my friend. Being in Dallas and trying to pick your first provider experience is like a freshman congressman trying to pick his first entitlement! You're going to be overwhelmed...in a good way.

And you're about to enter a zone from which it will be very tough to return. Amazing ladies.

All the best!
Go to backpage.com and just pick the one with the hottest, most TGTBT pics you can find. That will provide you the most memorable experience you could possibly find.
Post on here in the ISO section and see what happens. There are a lot of "newbie friendly" ladies willing to oblige.
If you get P411, a lot of the Asian girls will see you with a basic membership (no ok's). You should try Hana or Jackie first IMO.
You can also go the amp route and do your first review. Gives you some credibility for a foray into the independent arena.
Yoko would be a good start, msog.