For the snitch that outted me....

Karma is a bitch. You are a sorry person.
How did u get outed
  • tzv13
  • 05-19-2015, 03:45 PM
What the fuck?
This sounds bad SD. Sorry it happened, a really shitty thing to do.
Please fill us in on the details so we can all watch out for this person.
Can you offer any details?
Someone told someone in my life that they shouldn't have. Won't be the first time. Won't be the last. I'm not changing handles though. Whatever. I don't care anymore. Like I said, karma is a bitch. What comes around goes around eventually.
That sucks Im sorry...karma is bitch
Sorry that happened to you. I thought you were gone 'till I saw your post. Silly me.

Hang in there, darlin'!

Karma always catches up to the haters.
Sorry that happened to you. I thought you were gone 'till I saw your post. Silly me.

Originally Posted by Rover14

Wow. That's not very nice. Btw- I also offered free make up sessions for anyone I missed last month, because of my bad tcb. But I wont be extending that offer to you.

I wouldn't wish an outing on anyone. You are obviously still butt hurt after my public apology. Omg he didn't get some pussy. Call 911. Geez. Some of you men are big babies.
Wow. That's not very nice. Btw- I also offered free make up sessions for anyone I missed last month, because of my bad tcb. But I wont be extending that offer to you.

I wouldn't wish an outing on anyone. You are obviously still butt hurt after my public apology. Omg he didn't get some pussy. Call 911. Geez. Some of you men are big babies. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi

I simply made a comment on how silly I was to not keep checking the Austin scene for an opportunity to see you after our previous misfire. Don't take everything a male says as a personal insult. You may find some of us are just using self deprecating humor. Obviously I won't play that card again. Another misfire, all to common an occurrence for me.

I had another thought. Shocking, I know. If I had been informed you were offering free makeup sessions, I would have taken you up on the offer and tipped you your regular rate. I never received that offer even though we communicated via PM.
The offer was made public in 2 ThreADs & 2 Ads.

I see no self deprecating humor. I see passive aggressive behavior.
The offer was made public in 2 ThreADs & 2 Ads.

I see no self deprecating humor. I see passive aggressive behavior. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I see you didn't read my post, that's cool, I can sense you need someone to strike out against. It won't hurt me so go ahead. And I am sorry you were outed. That's NOT cool. Take care, and hobby safely.

All those looking for drama move along, nothing to see here...
Karma is a bitch. You are a sorry person. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
She was... I agree...... I hope she's not back....
Daaaaaamn! That sucks girl.

I feel for you as that was totally uncalled for. What a fucking prick.