If you were 20...and could do it all over again

• Toyz
  • 11-24-2015, 10:36 PM
What one thing would you change in your life?

Not trying to get too dramatic here...leave off the "my first husband/wife" kind of stuff.

I think my "change" would be that I would move to the Bay Area or PAC NW...have lived all of my life in shitty climate states...
I would have bought more reasonable cars. Insurance in LA was crazy!
I'm not even saying this because of the venue, but my life would have gone better had I not tried to live the straight and narrow and give up sex work. Every bad decision I've ever made has been in an attempt to be "normal" (career and wife type things), and the lowest points in my life were when I was *not* working in the adult industry. Now, after a year and a half of being in business for myself within the industry, I can say that this is the best lifestyle for me and my needs. Knowing that in some parts of the world it actually is treated as legitimate labor is what made me go back so comfortably, and experiencing successes has made me proud of what I do.

And then I NEVER would have bought those 7" fetish heels. WHAT THE FUCK. I fell down in front of my client and twisted my ankle. It was horrible. Lesson learned.
I should've broken more rules, had more fun, and had more sex. Wasted too much of my youth not living it.
More sex, more playing and studing music, more training...

IB
Hmmm. I got to do some awesome shit that most people would only dream of doing. So, I wouldn't change much.
Wasted too much of my youth not living it. Originally Posted by snkapeek
It has been said that youth is wasted on the young.
Would have dumped my ex and would have never looked back.
It has been said that youth is wasted on the young. Originally Posted by saustin
I was fortunate to live mine to the fullest.
  • Toyz
  • 11-25-2015, 12:00 PM
Would have dumped my ex and would have never looked back. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Noooo FP, that's the surveys #1 answer...

ONE THING....could be simple

*Different degree
*Woulda backpacked Europe
*Would have taken a few months in Thailand & had myself fucked to death.

that sort of thing...
Wonder what the statistics would be here between who would change and who wouldn't change?
All paths change when you circle back.

IB
All paths do change.
Would have trademarked the word "TOYZ"

bought enough ECCIE shares to punt anyone I care to

signed a pre prenup agreement

never sell my 1963 Pontiac Catalina 421 2+2

mine was beige

oh yeah, continued my life being physically active at work instead of getting an education and forced to be behind a desk.

did I mention selling the 421 2+2?

and the pre n....