How many?

For the guys, kind of obviously: How many different providers have you seen since you started hobbying? Repeats don't count. I saw this question posed on the Shreveport board and it generated some responses. For me, at this point one day off from exactly three years playing, 28.
With the hobby its not a numbers game with me.yea when I was younger my ego drove me to do as many women as possible for free of course.paying for it ,is not the same.I'm interested in quality not quantity.but of the ones ive seen,there are two i would see every week if i could afford it.
Just a curious question that was not ego driven in the least so I'm sorry you read it that way. There are many, many guys here with much higher and lower numbers,.
12 and currently seeing lucky #13 because she works at the restaurant I frequent for lunch.

UTR and super cool......
Since 1990, including strippers 5 (a year) x 26 (years) = 130 and that is conservative as I saw quite a few strippers/AMP ladies 1997 - 2002 while living in Dallas. I've slowed down since moving to AR as it is a target poor environment for me and travel to Dallas to get my groove on has gotten tiresome.
Since 2010 I had seen 40. The oldest proivder I had seen was 51, she retired few years ago.
In just under 3 years the number is 30 for me and the ages range from 18 to 52.
Good idea on ages. 20 - 53 for me. Average probably in the low 30s.
late 20s to early 40s for me. I enjoy real MILFs and mature ladies.
As far as total numbers go ,I don't have a clue lost count a long time ago.my first hooker I do remember though and it was in 1980.
I actually made a list a few months ago while trying to remember different girls. I'm sure I missed one or 2. My 1st was from an agency in Palm Springs who sent the girl to my room, probably 10 years ago. My first in Arkansas was ParkerPearson. (anyone here remember her?)

I came up with 46 unique girls, some of which I can't remember their "names" but remember the where and what about the encounter.

I wonder about some of the ladies? I bet a few are in the thousands of unique guys
Probably 12 providers.
Parker could sure squeeeze you.
8 providers
Currently 16 but hope to add 1 more before Monday.