Do You Enjoy Fur Burgers?

How do you like your kitty? Shaved, bald, decorative hair patch?

This is for both sides. Men, which do you prefer? Ladies, how do you like yours?

Me personally, I like mine bald but I get paid nearly double for hairy kitty thanks to the wonderful world of fetish. But when I'm not doing fetish work for some guy on FetLife, I like to shave it bald.
Bald please.

Pubes...teeth...not in the same sentence if I can help it.
I grew up on fur. Fur does not bother me (in fact, I like it, I know how to part the waters). Nor does bare bother me other than there is too much of it around these days. A nice landing strip is a wonderful compromise. I love the variety of this hobby and that includes the subject at hand.
Landing strip
Landing strip Originally Posted by Worldtravler
I like those too, but they're hard to maintain when you're nearsighted in the shower...
How easy do you think it is to shave my balls and around my dick when I'm nearsighted? Sharp stuff down there makes me nervous. But I get it done.
How easy do you think it is to shave my balls and around my dick when I'm nearsighted? Sharp stuff down there makes me nervous. But I get it done. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I'm just saying leaving a strip intact is a lot more difficult than shaving everything.
How easy do you think it is to shave my balls and around my dick when I'm nearsighted? Sharp stuff down there makes me nervous. But I get it done. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Use Nair
I long for a big hairy bush like Christy Canyon's. I never had a problem with the occasional cunt hair between the teeth.a complete sexy woman has a bush.bald is missing something... Lol
I like those too, but they're hard to maintain when you're nearsighted in the shower... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'm sure you can get as many helpers as you need. I volunteer and besides, a hot steamy slippery shower is just too much fun not to share

LB
What bothers me the most is spikey stubble around her clam. Its hurts tryin to stick it in and the stubble rubs on my shaft and leaves me with rug burn.
It seems like I'm in the minority of people who prefer hairy pussies. I will continue to proudly advocate for #TeamFurryKitties! By the way, "hairy fur burger" has me rolling on the floor.
What bothers me the most is spikey stubble around her clam. Its hurts tryin to stick it in and the stubble rubs on my shaft and leaves me with rug burn. Originally Posted by Iridemhard

ditto

but a bit of a trim is good. hell we don't need that shit braided.
Bald to Closely trimmed ..... picked the 'Trimmed or decorative hair patch art' option .
Hmm I may get mine cut with a heart patch left. A laser hair removal place lets you pick designs lol