Older crowd hangouts

Any tips/info on where the late 40's-50's crowd hangs out ?. Music clubs, bars etc etc ?....asking for a 55 yr old friend going to Dallas at the end of October.
Glass Cactus
Blue Martini
Sambucca 360
Pretty much any restaurant/bar in the far suburbs like Frisco, Plano, etc. The younger crowd will tend to hangout in or closer to the city.
What time you go makes a difference too. Blue Martini and Sambuca360 are an easy walk away from each other. The older crowd will be earlier in the evening 9 ish ? The music will change and a younger crowd will show up around 12 or 1 AM.
Main street in Grapevine. Tolbert's would be my choice as they have live music and are a non-smoking establishment. The bands are often very good.
Twice I hooked up with MILF's at the Glass Cactus...both were staying at the Gaylord for a Convention.

Glass Cactus is an odd crowd and both times I went it was for events one a Birthday and one an Anniversary Party.

One was married and kicked me out the door at 4am...I felt so used but it was a pain trying to get back to Glass Cactus at 4am to get my car.
Glass Cactus is the hookup at the Gaylord. Odd older crowd early yes but the single milfs seemed to be swarming the bar, more like a dime a dozen when there's a popular Convention going on there. It's really hit & miss but its been more hits than misses when a group of guys attended from work. Went there on a Saturday night & got lucky and again the following Friday night & scored! Just a little bit of game goes a long way here. Check it out.