Does anyone keep a "little black book" (or maybe a password-protected spreadsheet)?

I don't have a written record of my P4P activities, and, at this point, it would be impossible to compile a complete record of names, dates, amounts paid, and evaluations. I couldn't even remember all the names (I go back to the mid-90s). But sometimes, usually when I'm trying to get to sleep (instead of counting sheep, I count sexual encounters, lol), I'll try to at least do a body count. I do it based on location. I can't remember names, but I can come pretty close by envisioning a map in my head and remembering that I saw someone at an apartment or hotel in a general area.

Men and women, are any of you anal retentive or even generally curious enough to keep a more "official" record?

Just curious.
Aren’t your reviews on here a written record? No need to remember anything, you’ve got names, dates, and locations in your profile.
I keep a password protected Word document of all of my sexual encounters. I started it when I started hobbying (AMPS mostly) in DFW back in 2010. Has the format of an ECCIE encounter report. I only started posting to ECCIE this year after all those years of lurking. I read it over occasionally to enjoy the memories. Yes, I admit I am anal retentive. I have all kinds of files and lists.
I just have a list of names. No dates, or activities listed. Good thing I started this, there is no way I would remember who all these women were.
Aren’t your reviews on here a written record? No need to remember anything, you’ve got names, dates, and locations in your profile. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

I'm sure I'm not the only guy who hasn't reported everything, and the reviews start somewhere early in the last decade. I go back about 15 years before that.
I try to be like Don Draper, nothing happened.
Link to spreadsheet will be posted on my epitaph.
Nope. It all goes to the grave with me.

Unless I have a heart attack with my browser window open to Eccie.
��������������
"Unless I have a heart attack with my browser window open to Eccie."
Fucking comedy gold.
Nope. It all goes to the grave with me.

Unless I have a heart attack with my browser window open to Eccie. Originally Posted by TinMan

Some browsers can clear data after being idle a set amount of time btws
i'm not anal retentive, but do have a spreadsheet w/ names, # visits, some $amts and some comments (like "new", "repeat", "yes", "no", etc).
i also have photos snagged from ads, websites, reviews.

they're not pswd protected, just buried 4-6 levels down from top-level folder on an external drive.
s.o. is not technically adept and prolly would even know how to plug in the USB cord.
so, feel kinda confident someone wont shine the light of day upon it.

but then, ya never know. esp if one of those techie agents from NCIS, FBI, or even Chicago PD got their hands on it.

when i finished browsing (using a browser separate from my personal browsing), i have it set to clear ALL data upon exit.
I have documentation of all in a "little black book and pre-session pics on sd cards of most of my encounters. I will look at the pics every so often and my book of ladies I have seen more rarely as it reminds of how much money I could have saved many years ago if I was smart enough to see through the lies and not just go with the flow hoping for the best.

The past few recent years, I have decided to let providers know my expectations from a session I pay for, which has led me to keep seeing the same handful of ladies consistently as the the ones I have not seen BCD will usually eliminate themselves or I eliminate them from me seeing them by a conversation I have will them after screening and prior to setting.
Do I keep a written record of the felonies I've committed in Texas. No, I do not.
Yeah some combo. An older heatmap when ECCIE was peak too I might share later with like double headers and back to backs from Seeking
Just cuz I work alone in a three-office suite and never see anyone save the bank tellers and the coffee-ship people, I think I'll try to commit my memories to electrons.

It's north of 70 since I entered the hobby in the mid-90s, and that includes four years with the SB and 13 months of celibacy since.