Dallas Cowboys' Jerry Brown Killed in Car Wreck, Teammate Josh Brent Jailed

Always remember please do not Drink and Drive....A lot of individuals have lost their lives and familes and friends have been affeced beyond what words can describe. In the Navy there were fellows that never came back to the Ship for they were killed by someone drinking and driving or were behind the wheel after having a few drinks.

These incidents affect whole families that are devasted by someones careless actions.

TexasCowboy
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-09-2012, 11:40 PM
I have been following this story for the last few days.

The worst thing to me is- the guy had just wrapped up a DUI situation. He KNEW better. This time, it cost someone their life. He will have to live with the guilt forever.

I stopped drinking and driving about a year or so ago... when it hit me hard how much I was risking.

I can live with my own choices, as long as they effect only me...

When I woke up one day after driving drunk taking another girl home, I couldn't look myself in the mirror.

It just isn't worth it.
While this is an event with a strong local interest, it is not hobby related.

Coed Discussions - Dallas Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!
Please refrain from posting this type of threads to the Coed Discussions forum unless that they are somehow connected to the hobby. The Sandbox is the appropriate forum for threads like this one.
Yeah. If TexasCowboy would have posted it as follows it would have stayed in Co-ed:

"Always remember please do not Drink and Drive....A lot of individuals have lost their lives and familes and friends have been affeced beyond what words can describe. In the Navy there were fellows that never came back to the Ship for they were killed by someone drinking and driving or were behind the wheel after having a few drinks.

These incidents affect whole families that are devasted by someones careless actions. Now ladies, post some taint photos.

TexasCowboy"