Ladies who like mature gents

• Jax
  • 05-18-2014, 04:21 PM
Ladies - who of you like to welcome mature gents? And what do you enjoy about them?
I like men older then me...the older they are the more they know of what they are doing...its not all about getting off x amount of times
How genuine they are, respectful, calm, sensual, mature, and experienced
How genuine they are, respectful, calm, sensual, mature, and experienced Originally Posted by shayla84
Dayum Girl, you describe me perfectly and we haven't even met....yet.
Balls are in your court sweets lol or pants forget which lol
Tend to come for less of the "wham bam thank you" experience, foreplay and also staying close and intimate throughout the date seems to be more important (especially LOTS of dfk and mutual touching) and tend to be more "what can I do for you" vs "how many pops can I get before time is up".
Very true, plus I get the best head from the older gents, they keep it going til I cum. Younger I will be like "Dont stop, right there, about to cum"
and then he stops lol Errrr...........
Love older men
Wow, where to start? Let me first say that I do have a few 'younger' clients that are in their 40's and they are wonderful human beings/sexy and all that good schtuff.

My preference for 'older' men falls in line w/ what the other ladies have stated. I like that we probably voted in the same elections, liked the same music, remember the same social issues and events from the past decades.

Plus, there is a shift that happens for men in their 50's that I didn't recognize until a few years ago. Now that I experience the contrast between men younger than 50 and those over - I really appreciate the change that occurs on a psychological, physical and hormonal level for men.

Some might call it 'male menopause' and that is partly accurate. Up until a man's 50's or so, he is fueled by testosterone. No big secret, there. But, your motivations up to that point are more selfishly driven to attain your goals (financially and otherwise) and you have a form of tunnel vision.
As the hormones level out and T starts to drop off plus, status/financial success/career goals have been achieved and so on - there is a mellowing that takes place.

Doesn't mean you guys don't care about your sex drive or looks or
$ any more. But, it seems like so many men suddenly realize that there IS MORE TO LIFE THAN attaining... whatever. You start to savor more and enjoy things for the sake of pure enjoyment.

The sex drive and intensity is still there but, most older men truly start to appreciate their partner's needs and enjoy sex for it's sensuality...not just for the 'end goal'.

Some of my most intense and amazing encounters have been with men in their 50's and 60's - men I have had the privilege of meeting here. Some have touched me on an intensely personal level because of their ability and willingness to be authentic and treat me as a true lover and not as a 'provider'.

Some have rocked me to my core.

I have yet to experience that w/ a younger man.

So, to the older gentlemen - those who know me, I hope will recognize yourselves here and know that your best years as LOVERS has only begun.

Your Goddess
Wow, where to start? Let me first say that I do have a few 'younger' clients that are in their 40's and they are wonderful human beings/sexy and all that good schtuff.

My preference for 'older' men falls in line w/ what the other ladies have stated. I like that we probably voted in the same elections, liked the same music, remember the same social issues and events from the past decades.

Plus, there is a shift that happens for men in their 50's that I didn't recognize until a few years ago. Now that I experience the contrast between men younger than 50 and those over - I really appreciate the change that occurs on a psychological, physical and hormonal level for men.

Some might call it 'male menopause' and that is partly accurate. Up until a man's 50's or so, he is fueled by testosterone. No big secret, there. But, your motivations up to that point are more selfishly driven to attain your goals (financially and otherwise) and you have a form of tunnel vision.
As the hormones level out and T starts to drop off plus, status/financial success/career goals have been achieved and so on - there is a mellowing that takes place.

$ any more. But, it seems like so many men suddenly realize that there IS MORE TO LIFE THAN attaining... whatever. You start to savor more and enjoy things for the sake of pure enjoyment.

The sex drive and intensity is still there but, most older men truly start to appreciate their partner's needs and enjoy sex for it's sensuality...not just for the 'end goal'.

Some of my most intense and amazing encounters have been with men in their 50's and 60's - men I have had the privilege of meeting here. Some have touched me on an intensely personal level because of their ability and willingness to be authentic and treat me as a true lover and not as a 'provider'.

So, to the older gentlemen - those who know me, I hope will recognize yourselves here and know that your best years as LOVERS has only begun.

Your Goddess
Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Goddess, I agree with you 100%
Older gentlemen seem to have a better handle on their expectations when it comes to this. The ones I have met are usually (or seem to be, from what little I know about their personal lives) happily married. They don't have any intention of changing that. They just seem to like a little variety and they are in it for a unique experience. I also love men my age (forties) as we have a lot in common and generally seem to find each other equally attractive. I get contacted every once in a while from men in their twenties. I don't prefer them. I don't how you guys do it. I feel very self-conscious around men in their twenties because I very clearly am not. It's hard for me to relax as I am constantly thinking what he is thinking about a forty-year old body lying naked in front of him. Also, I have had to double check a couple of IDs as they look like babies to me. I used to teach junior high many years ago, and I always think, yeah, that's what that kid would look like now.

Your Goddess
Originally Posted by Aphrodite
I must say that I've never wanted so desperately to hit the half century mark.

I don't always date but...When I do date....
(which is rare...because I LIKE MY FREEDOM)
I always date older men generally about 45-55 because they are more into foreplay,don't act like wild animals, they still open doors for ladies and usually know what they want out of life.
I LOVE mature gentlemen. They are respectful and it seems like they are more concerned with getting ME off then some of the younger guys. And who doesn't appreciate that!?
Island Gent! How very nice to see you here....even if you haven't yet reached the half century mark

Trust me when I say, age will only sweeten the grape

xoxo

The Goddess
Island Gent! How very nice to see you here....even if you haven't yet reached the half century mark

Trust me when I say, age will only sweeten the grape

xoxo

The Goddess Originally Posted by Aphrodite
If I were capable of blushing, this would be me.
Awaiting your next Houston visit.