City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Bbbj lfk mish k9
Hair Length and Color: Black just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Hot little Thai w beautiful ass and curves for a tiny woman
Recommendation: Yes
Dude, it is not cool to post a fake review just to get PA, it’s impossible for you to see CiCi in late June. Guys who know her understand what I am talking...
Funny, how he also joined yesterday too.
Lmao the CiCi police are here. Nobody move
Lol cold busted.
  • Quark
  • 07-04-2019, 10:41 AM
It just says June. The review reads just like my experience with her. He just finally decided to join and contribute instead of lurking. She will be back soon I hope. I am going into withdrawal...
What a pleasant welcome from members
Lol don’t take offense man. I’ve seen cici like three times and your review read true. Timing is always off on these things, I’ve got to do a review from a few weeks ago still so I could easily get the date wrong.just poking fun at the newbie. Welcome to the forum, thank you for the contribution and of course happy hobbying ��
  • Groot
  • 07-04-2019, 11:03 AM
Dude, it is not cool to post a fake review just to get PA, it’s impossible for you to see CiCi in late June. Guys who know her understand what I am talking... Originally Posted by jackyjacky

Quacking a review without proof that it is fake used to get people banned around here.
Dude, it is not cool to post a fake review just to get PA, it’s impossible for you to see CiCi in late June. Guys who know her understand what I am talking... Originally Posted by jackyjacky
From the expert about CiCi... WAIT! Where are his reviews for her? Who is he? Her scheduler? Her executive secretary?
From the expert about CiCi... WAIT! Where are his reviews for her? Who is he? Her scheduler? Her executive secretary? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
lol I think he's her father, just worried about his gal. He inspects all her reviews just like any proud father would.
Cici is always a great choice in AMPville. She has incredible skills. And very cute with an amazingly beautiful, shapely petite body.
Bullshit review. Her place is very unclean and she's very risky.
I have always had a great time with her.
Bullshit review. Her place is very unclean and she's very risky. Originally Posted by HiredAssassin
Oh yeah... right! OP’s review is bullshit, unlike yours, which is gospel:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2585328

You must be her ex- who she dumped not too long ago seeing how your join date and review seem to coincide. That and the tone of your rebuttal here along with your negative review of her.

Were your trying to get review credit to stalk your ex? That’s not cool man!