$400 Yoga Butt Poll - Choose Your Favorite

Alright, we had five ladies submit pics, but only three of them wanted to enter the contest. No problem though...we have a damn fine selection.

Ladies and gents, vote for the butt that you think looks the best in yoga pants. The pole won't close until Tuesday (extended due to a late start). The butt, I mean lady with the most votes wins $400 cash. It's that simple.

I have posted two pics for each lady in the poll, because 1 is never enough.

Two of the ladies in the contest had their photos posted in a different thread, but the third lady did not. Because she is such a good sport, the contest will continue. Thank you contestant number two, for agreeing to keep this going!!!

So, here are the contestants, in the order in which their pics were sent to me for submission.

Good luck ladies!

Contestant Number 1 - The first two pics
Contestant Number 2 - The second two pics (red top)
Contestant Number 3 - The last two pics
Attached Images File Type: jpg contestant1_pic1.jpg (243.8 KB, 1173 views) File Type: jpg contestant1_pic2.jpg (209.5 KB, 1183 views) File Type: jpg contestant2_pic1.jpg (96.5 KB, 1176 views) File Type: jpg contestant2_pic2.jpg (96.6 KB, 1173 views) File Type: jpg contestant3_pic1.jpg (119.5 KB, 1166 views) File Type: jpg contestant3_pic2.jpg (41.9 KB, 1170 views)
  • GNG
  • 08-18-2012, 07:52 AM
Just having firsthand knowledge of that first ass makes me vote for her. Hope she comes back to OKC soon.
I have to say I'm a little disappointed in the pictures. But this was a great idea.
I clap clap clap for all three ladies... Thanks for making it a fun contest!
Contestant Numero UNO!! Very "Cheeky", Raider Likey!!!
I think I recognize #3, you can bet your "ass" she gets my vote!!!!

+1 for Sheps sentiment for the ladies participating.

TM
3 please.
Well, the anonymous part was screwed up, but the butts are still there, so that's a win!

Thanks ladies.
Only 3 contestants for an easy 400 dollars. No slight to the three who put their pics fwd but still. Full disclosure I have met 2 out of the 3. My vote goes to number 3. Props to you for coming up with the idea and shep3.0 cosigning
No shit on the ANONYMOUS PART lol...

Its okay!

Fuck, I am voting for No#3......SIT ON MAY FACE
Yeah, since the anonymous part is blown, I'll vote for the only one I've seen. No. 2 is now on the board.
#3.....how YOU doin'?!?!
Good on ya Say What and Shep!
# 2 may have a great ass but it's hard to see in the pics. Thanks to the ladies who submitted photos.
The 1st girl has my vote! What an awesome ass! I've got to go get that!
Can we vote too? They are all great!! I dont know who the 3rd one is but she has my vote