Beemers?

Anyone been to beemers lately and have intel? Any talent? Extras? I haven’t been in forever but the rest of the pgh strip club scene isn’t too enticing especially with covid.
Total fucking waste of time. You can barely get anyone off their ass for a beer let alone anything esle.
Agreed. Don't even know why the lazy fuckers even bother to unlock the front door.
That’s a real shame. Every club in Pittsburgh is pretty terrible now outside of Cheerleaders in my opinion. Controversy actually seems like it might be decent judging by their social media but haven’t been there in ages either.
Smithton is usually my go to but have been avoiding until this shit blows over.
Extras there?
That’s a real shame. Every club in Pittsburgh is pretty terrible now outside of Cheerleaders in my opinion. Controversy actually seems like it might be decent judging by their social media but haven’t been there in ages either. Originally Posted by takedacannoli

Nope. Place is legit. I occasionally stop since the owner is a friend. Extras never happen and right now everyone is afraid of not getting a paychek.
Agreed. Don't even know why the lazy fuckers even bother to unlock the front door. Originally Posted by pittlicker
It might be that they were too lazy to lock the front door and people just keep strolling in....
It might be that they were too lazy to lock the front door and people just keep strolling in.... Originally Posted by rangervalley1111
Now that makes sense. Some people would trip over money to sit their lazy asses down.
Nope. Place is legit. I occasionally stop since the owner is a friend. Extras never happen and right now everyone is afraid of not getting a paychek. Originally Posted by companyman1234
Never say never. I’ve been there 3 or 4 times in the last 4 years. 2 of those times your statement would be false. Also there was a provider I saw who said she used to dance there and quit after some guy snuck it in her raw dog and management didn’t do shit.

At least going by the lineups I’ve seen there recently via social media, I wouldn’t bother making the trip.