How do I rotate my pics?

Im trying to create my showcase and every pic I upload is sideways. I tried rotating before I upload and i'm getting the same result :-(.Please help me lol :-)
yeah, they should be 180º one way then 180º the other so as to get heads tipping one way then the other.
What did you post the review for OSD lol.Who the heck is that lol
Posting Pictures
from
Technical Questions

in the thread I did not see your answer, but many other links I did not check other links
or post in Tech ?

I was thinking. if you open pic on your pc is it upright ????
if not edit pic then reload to eccie
What did you post the review for OSD lol.Who the heck is that lol Originally Posted by Jen in syracuse
deleted ops wrong thread

it was for my reviews with no link to provider profile thread

thanks
Lol its ok.I took them on my phone so im trying to upload them from there and they keep uploading sideways.They are upright on my phone and I even tried rotating them on my phone and uploading them but there still coming out the same way.
I'm pretty sure it's because they are all clothed. If you upload naked pics, they should be just fine. Try it and see.
I'm pretty sure it's because they are all clothed. If you upload naked pics, they should be just fine. Try it and see. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Agree TM, if the pics were of her nude they might be able to be rotated properly
Lol its ok.I took them on my phone so im trying to upload them from there and they keep uploading sideways.They are upright on my phone and I even tried rotating them on my phone and uploading them but there still coming out the same way. Originally Posted by Jen in syracuse
try taking with the cell 90º the other way
I'm pretty sure it's because they are all clothed. If you upload naked pics, they should be just fine. Try it and see. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Agree TM, if the pics were of her nude they might be able to be rotated properly Originally Posted by rodeomann22
true, if they where nude, would not even wonder why neck hurts now
  • Tiger
  • 07-02-2014, 01:41 PM
^^^^ TM might just be onto something.

Turn your computer monitor on its side.