Poor guy

That was an INTENSE GAME! I truly feel sorry for Josh Allen wether you like him or not he played his heart out his team failed him.

On a good note…I believe that the chiefs will make it to the super bowl again…and the Rams are the team to beat them. I don’t think the 49ers have a chance..

What do you think?
On a good note…I believe that the chiefs will make it to the super bowl again…and the Rams are the team to beat them. I don’t think the 49ers have a chance..

What do you think? Originally Posted by Jadec5717

Jade, I think you are dissing the Chiefs again. You ought to be spanked for that.
I thought I was being nice lol
We Chiefs fans do not feel one bit of sympathy for Josh Allen!
None!!
Lol
Not asking for sympathy…he is a great player tho you have to admit that!
Yeah he's good.
Mahomes is better.
13 seconds two plays to set up that field goal.

The 12th player, the fans, had Arrowhead shaking those last several minutes.
I don’t think Mahomes is better it’s just that the Bills defense sucked so bad
I felt bad for Josh. He's a classy guy. Even after the threw that TD with 13 seconds left, he didn't flex he muscles like others. Bills coach Sean on the other hand is an idiot. Should've squib kick the kick off and burn 4-5 seconds off the clock. Chiefs would have the ball around the 30 yard line with 7-8 seconds.
That was an INTENSE GAME! I truly feel sorry for Josh Allen wether you like him or not he played his heart out his team failed him.

What do you think? Originally Posted by Jadec5717
His team didn't fail him, his team owner did a couple of years ago when the Chiefs proposed changing the OT rules to what so many crybabies are talking about last night and today and the owner voted no...Karma is a bitch, isn't it...do I like the OT rules, No, but those were the rules and Buffalo and all their followers should deal with it...

Of course, Jackson M hasn't done the Chiefs any good and has brought lots of hate to this city...they need to sit him down...
I don’t think Mahomes is better it’s just that the Bills defense sucked so bad Originally Posted by Jadec5717
Three words...Patrick F*?!^$* Mahomes. If you want to be the man, you have to beat the man. Josh Allen didn't. Chiefs defense is nowhere near the Bills.
Bills defense ranked #1
Yep and as stated Chiefs not ranked even close.
Josh took advantage of it and still lost.

Jade your lovely honey but hate to burst your bubble butt (on second thought i would actually like that lol)
But Mahomes has taken the Chiefs to 4 straight AFC championship games twice beating Mr Allen, 2 superbowls back to back and a 3rd possibly.

Josh Allen is talented but he isnt Mahomes.
Maybe you have a lil crush on Josh honey and thats ok.
Yeah he's good.
Mahomes is better.
13 seconds two plays to set up that field goal.

The 12th player, the fans, had Arrowhead shaking those last several minutes. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
UC was that you that Stefon Diggs dropped after you ran on the field in the 4th Qtr?????
UC was that you that Stefon Diggs dropped after you ran on the field in the 4th Qtr????? Originally Posted by Boredinop
+1

UC was that you that Stefon Diggs dropped after you ran on the field in the 4th Qtr????? Originally Posted by Boredinop
Ha, I wish.
But, ECG did a good job keeping me in the stands. Btw, she actually likes Arrowhead over MetLife stadium.
Parking lot J was fun, no lines in the women's room, and here's a surprise, louder than MetLife.

mw,
Apoligies, not, for leaving you behind at OP's JiB. But we realize that's the food you prefer.
You best be careful using the ladies room, you might get in trouble for that.....