What's your stand?

Where do you stand on this issue? Obama had pushed for the Boston bomber to not be treated like a terrorist, and will be tried in a civil court like all Americans.
And that when push comes to shove he will stand with the Muslims.
Either way...Fry him like a chicken
needs to be treated as a terrorist....
An act of terrorism against America is treason, therefore your rights are stripped away. Why should this guy get a pass? He won't fry He will get off easy with a needle and get to get three meals a day on us for what could years.
It doesn't matter if he is convicted of terrorism, they ain't gonna treat him any different, he will still sit in a cell for years while we pay the bill. It's same old bullshit all the time!
By trying him in federal court, on the federal charges they're using, the death penalty is a greater possibility than if he were tried in a Massachusetts court.

For those concerned about cost--and I've got huge problems with that attitude in circumstances like this--it costs WAY more to put someone to death than to lock them up for life. And this guy has about as much chance of ever being sprung as Charlie Manson does.

The key right now is to find out what he knows, to determine whether they were part of any network/organization that might be coming at us again.
Stick him in a dark hole and suck information! Bush had it right, OBAMA too much of a pansy! He doesn't have what it takes to fight these wars.
We need to convict him first of something before we strip his rights. Otherwise the "government" can decide you are a terrorist and strip you of your rights without due process. Oh wait, the "government" can already do that! It is interesting we are willing to throw out the Constitution when "they" are different from us, but want to worship it when we are white, privileged, empowered.

Prove he did it, then fry his ass in hot oil like bacon.
If i'm not mistaken, this kid was not born in the USA.

I'm going to assume he is a citizen by oath. If so, he swore to protect this country. Seeing that he broke his oath, I think it would not be unfair to take his citizenship. What legal position that puts him in, Idk.

Kinda surprised that Obama gets flack for whatever he does.
I applaud the guy for openly admitting to signing off on every drone strike that is intended to kill a specific targeted person. I don't remember any other president fessing up to something like that.
They should wait and let him have his day in court. Mr Denver is not treated as a terrorist.

Since 1994, the United Nations General Assembly has repeatedly condemned terrorist acts using the following political description of terrorism:
"Criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes are in any circumstance unjustifiable, whatever the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or any other nature that may be invoked to justify them.
i dont know why the obama bashers always forget JOHN WALKER LINDH.. just remember that, jaggoffs...
that was an american killing other americans and he gets what 20 years?
SMFH
Doesn't matter who the president was, the Judical is separate from the Executive.
A president *may* have appointed a judge but he doesn't have to rule for the prez.
He deserves a day in court. Our constitution guarantees it. I know my opinion will be unpopular, but when my country called I stood up. I didn't stand up for blind firing squads and secret executions. Read the damn boy his rights, and try him as he is due!
Maybe unpopular to those that profess to believe in the constitution when it suits their agenda but will trash it when it doesn't.

Folks we can't have it both ways.
Agreed Eagle, I am tired of people wiping their asses with the document I hold sacred! We are supposed to be better than that, or at least try to be!