Golf lessons?

Should I or shouldn't I? Or just get out there and develop my own game? Thanks.
you need to take a few lessons..to start you on the right foot.
Hittinit I am in the same boat as well. I have some new golf clubs that I have never used. I was debating on gettting a instructor or just go and embarrass myself!
Lessons for sure will make the game so much more fun.
fisherman6944
definitely take lessons. Hitting the ball is relatively easy. Getting it to go where you want it takes skills.
Same boat, bught new clubs a year ago and the closest they have been to a course is the driving range.

Damn discouraging what I can't do with a ball.
Take some some lessons..go to driving range..learn the etiquette so you are comfortable when you do go play and then play and have fun..PM me for some good area instructors I have seen all of them over the years
Definitely take the lessons! You'll enjoy the game so much more when you finally get out there. I too know a few good PGA instructors if interested.....have fun!
Can someone please explain to me the fascination of getting a tiny ball in a tiny hole?
  • EDM
  • 04-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Can someone please explain to me the fascination of getting a tiny ball in a tiny hole? Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Comes close to getting a large penis into the same but you usually have to be a guy to understand...although I have met a few ladies who can put a decent move on the ball.
Golf can be hitting a ball into a hole, is usually more of a social event and good sex is more that sticking a dick into a pussy.

Take lessons. Learn the correct way to swing the club. Develop good habits before you develop bad ones you have to unlearn (talking from experience here). Take lessons from a PGA certified teaching pro. But between lessons, practice, practice and practice some more. There used to be a saying that an hour lesson should be followed by at least three hours of practice.

Enjoy the game.
Golf Tec is one of the best places for lessons. It is located inside of the Golf Smith at 1604 and Blanco. Excellent instructors and all of it captured on video. It's very helpful to be able to watch your swing in slow motion while the instructor points out what you are doing wrong and how to correct it.
Looks like taking lessons takes the cake.

I too have some nice clubs but need to take lessons to relearn how to use them properly.

SF