Go SPURS Go

We Are The Champions...Go SPURS Go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
  • Life
  • 04-28-2013, 08:11 PM
I am only six months new to this great city...I have been in or lived in this great countries top 5 cities for just over 3 decades. I can say, first hand, the folks here in the "Tone" really are a great supporting fan base!
NY, LA, H-Town, Chicago, Miami, and Dallas whom all have formidable reasons to boast about their turf. Can not compete with the passion of the Alamo City!!!

Keep on being great, San Antonio!
LOVE THE SHOES, AND YES WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!! GO SPURS GO!!
they are real ...cost $400. at spurs shop
Loving it right now!!! Lets see if the spurs get some good rest! Hopefully the Denver series goes 7 games!
LA make room for da Alamo City Broom Crew!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!
Yes a great win for the Spurs and D Howard really showed how hi really is.
fisherman6944
Any team would have swept the Lakers this year with their hobbled lineup.

Now the playoff season begins and we can get Tiago and our veterans healthy. Golden State will not be a push and Memphis may be down the road...

Stay classy SA.

SF
I am only six months new to this great city...I have been in or lived in this great countries top 5 cities for just over 3 decades. I can say, first hand, the folks here in the "Tone" really are a great supporting fan base!
NY, LA, H-Town, Chicago, Miami, and Dallas whom all have formidable reasons to boast about their turf. Can not compete with the passion of the Alamo City!!!

Keep on being great, San Antonio! Originally Posted by Life
You aren't kidding. I moved here in 1999. Guess what was going on at the time? I had never seen a team so celebrated by its home city. Simply Wow!
I agree Spursfan but I think LA put way too much energy just TRYING to get into the post season anyway. Regardless whoever comes out of the west was gonna earn it. I think the only east team to MAYBE knock off Miami is NY. That would give Spurs home court in the finals. What luck that Golden State, Denver, and now OKC just lost some starters. I put some $ on the Spurs last summer in Vegas: 18-1 odds. Guess no one else believed.