If you had the chance....

To be on the new Tv Show "The Moment"...

What "Dream Job" Would you go for??

(So far the Tv show has shown 2 people... one for "Sports Illustrated" & "White House Chef)

**For those that havent seen it... it is a TV show that is giving some people the chance to train for a position at their "Dream Job"**
Dream Job......hmmm, maybe a firefighter. All the girls want a fireman..... plus how cool is it to ride on a firetruck an run all the red light and not get a ticket. LOL
I'd be Anthony Bourdain. Yeah, that would be cool to travel the world, eat good food and get drunk with the locals.
Dream job ...,work at LucasArts
Work at GOOGLE
I have to second that vote for wanting to have Anthony Bourdains job. No Revervations - what a show, what I dream gig. Travel all over the world to the coolest places, meeting the people, seeing the culture, eating, drinking, smoking. He is married but since I'm not, I'm sure there would be plenty of opportunity to sample the local finer persuation.
I wanna be the Dos equis guy! lol

seriously....I wanna be jennifer Annistons personal assistant! I so luv her!
I'd say OBGYN, but after thinking it over I'm sure that's a crazy mixed bag.

I would have to say that my dream job would be a fighter pilot- preferably a F/A-22 Raptor(just saying).
I'd like to work at the US Mint !
Work is a four letter word that I don't care to use My dream job would be to be retired! Oh wait, I'm living my dream ;-)
Yea -- White House Chef for this administration would be a good job

Actually Id like to be a retired owner that sold his fortune 100 company
College football coach for me!
(mwsatx I hijacked your post)

I'd be Anthony Bourdain for Hobbyists. Yeah, that would be cool to travel the world and meet sexy providers, eat good DATY food and get drunk with the local Providers.
A wide receiver for the Pittsburgh Steelers!
Be a time traveler!