Future Moderator

This is a question on how I might be able to become a Moderator? I have been a member here since 2009 and before that I was on ASPD anyway I would like to know how I can become a Moderator????
Contact websupport@eccie.net and we will check it out.
I want some of that free mod pussy too, who 's dick do I need to pay Caroline to suck to make that happen? If you say WU, the answer is yes, I'm sure Wreckshop can find him a tranny.
Dynomite Joe is no Pistolero. But, then again, who is? These days, not even Pistolero.
Dyno, just be prepared to furnish unique taint photos to all the admintards for consideration.
...who 's dick do I need to pay Caroline to suck to make that happen? If you say WU, the answer is yes... Originally Posted by citizen44
Pretty sure the answer to that is a resounding, all encompassing, no...but feel free to run with it...
Get used to a fucking toilet brush...ijs
Why on earth would you want to become a Mod?

According to them....it's the most thankless, unrewarding, time-wasteful job on the planet....without any compensation....and....here's the kicker.........under the scrutiny of ProfCheck&Balance....who himself happens to be....well...one of them.

Then again, you could very well be a Saint who wants to do some good for this board....expecting absolutely nothing in return....like most of our Mods.
You outline a scenario that doesn't make sense which then raises a question. Obviously you are missing a piece from your puzzle box. Talk to some of the ladies.....one of them has your missing piece.
Well, we could simply accept human nature.
I'd like to volunteer to be a moderator, can't think of a more open mined, fair member than me
DJ wants to be a modtard?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah
I'd like to volunteer to be a moderator, can't think of a more open mined, fair member than me Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
TG should apply in Dallas, which would be no worse off with him as modtard. Plus, he would automatically qualify for a 'discounted' session with Tara.
TG should apply in Dallas, which would be no worse off with him as modtard. Plus, he would automatically qualify for a 'discounted' session with Tara. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
that's a possibility, but Dallas coed sucks harder than tara......
that's a possibility, but Dallas coed sucks harder than tara...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
"Be the change that you wish to see in the Eccie."
-Mafucktardma Ghandi