why the old ladies charge so much?

I just seen some old lady post for $350 an hour when theres youngins posting for $240. Not tryna be mean or nothing but I just don't get it, id be down to have company with an older chick for like $120 an hr or something. Opinions?
Because they are good at what they do and mostly they cater to an older more secure clientele that appreciates and wants their maturity.
Same reason male dogs lick their private parts - because they can.
They are always betting on some fool paying it.
Suplementing the social security fixed income?
Delusions brought on by the onset of senility?
They were actually trying to make a joke that the younger generation just doesn't get?
Some of us mature providers, may have skills or talents that the younger ladies are still learning.
Just because the more mature ladies aren't to your taste, doesn't mean that it's that way for every guy. There are some guys who prefer us 'older' ladies.
Not tyna to be mean or nothing but I'm not "down" with your company. Do us oldies a favor and stick to the "yougins"

I just seen some old lady post for $350 an hour when theres youngins posting for $240. Not tryna be mean or nothing but I just don't get it, id be down to have company with an older chick for like $120 an hr or something. Opinions? Originally Posted by ffedex
Some of us mature providers, may have skills or talents that the younger ladies are still learning.
Just because the more mature ladies aren't to your taste, doesn't mean that it's that way for every guy. There are some guys who prefer us 'older' ladies. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
When I first started I considered myself too young and inexperienced to price myself higher and still I find many men prefer the company of a seasoned pro ...im still learning new tricks and getting better at the ones I brought with me.
To the op-everyone has a niche.. find yours-explore others-and enjoy the ride. Welcome to the hobby
Ffedex what do you consider old?
ffedex....?????
When I first started I considered myself too young and inexperienced to price myself higher and still I find many men prefer the company of a seasoned pro ...im still learning new tricks and getting better at the ones I brought with me.
To the op-everyone has a niche.. find yours-explore others-and enjoy the ride. Welcome to the hobby Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
I'll have to see what new tricks you've learned next time I'm in town.
I just seen some old lady post for $350 an hour when theres youngins posting for $240. Not tryna be mean or nothing but I just don't get it, id be down to have company with an older chick for like $120 an hr or something. Opinions? Originally Posted by ffedex
You ask for opinions. My is that you're a dumbass. Providers (young and mature alike) charge what they charge. As a hobbyist, you either pay what they ask, offer up an alternative rate (and be prepared for and okay with it if your offer is not accepted), or simply move on to the next one. To suggest that a mature provider is somehow of less value than someone her junior is a statement born out of simple idiocy, inexperience, or a likely combination of the two.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions but this thread isn't remotely about rates. It's 100% about attacking and giving others of like kind the opportunity to join in on the attack of mature providers.

Fact is in truth you wouldn't book a mature provider at any rate. Be a man and call it for what it is rather than hide behind this catty passive aggressive bullshit.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2198089

Like this pussy hiding behind his passive bullshit?

Yes... Let's call it what it is.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2198089

Like this pussy hiding behind his passive bullshit?

Yes... Let's call it what it is. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Aside from being dumb as a rock and useless on the board you have no reading comprehension skills whatsoever.

The thread did not attack any provider but clearly addressed the issue of providers scamming with false advertising.

Mature providers have done zero wrong to anyone.

You really aren't worth responding to as you serve no purpose whatsoever on the board other than to post fake reviews with fake info, flood it with fake accounts and attack literally everyone.