RAND PAUL: 600 TONS OF WEAPONS GIVEN TO SYRIAN REBELS LAST YEAR MADE ISIS STRONGER

"The U.S. effort in Benghazi was at its heart a CIA operation," officials briefed on intelligence told the Wall Street Journal, and there's evidence that U.S. agents—particularly murdered U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens—were at least aware of heavy weapons moving from Libya to Syrian rebels.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bengh...#ixzz3DzyHrQJH
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Making light of the military again no balls?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ6zK9CLkDw

---

TOP U.S. MILITARY OFFICIAL ADMITS: OUR ARAB ALLIES ARE FUNDING ISIS & Retired Lt. Colonel: Obama Is Arming ISIS to Fight ISIS Originally Posted by SEE3772
And just think. We are getting ready to give a shit load of weapons to some so called "moderate" Muslims in Syria, so they can fight ISIL.

Just how do you define "moderate".
Making light of the military again no balls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're so stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that you cannot comprehend that you're the one being ridiculed: you and every other lib-retarded cocksucker who bought into Odumbo's non-substantive -- NON-FACTUAL -- mantra of "Hope and Change". How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
You're so stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that you cannot comprehend that you're the one being ridiculed: you and every other lib-retarded cocksucker who bought into Odumbo's non-substantive -- NON-FACTUAL -- mantra of "Hope and Change". How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fucking retard no balls hankering dussing the military again. Still hoping for your sex change no balls?
Fucking retard no balls hankering dussing the military again. Still hoping for your sex change no balls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's about how you and the other Kool Aid sotted lib-retards were hosed by Odumbo and how -- even after you should have learned your lesson -- you willingly keep sucking on Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. U.S. troops are BACK IN Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's about how you and the other Kool Aid sotted lib-retards were hosed by Odumbo and how -- even after you should have learned your lesson -- you willingly keep sucking on Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. U.S. troops are BACK IN Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the hose sucking expert.working your glory hole. You are truly a no balls military hating fucktard. Fucking dimaturd.
You are the hose sucking expert.working your glory hole. You are truly a no balls military hating fucktard. Fucking dimaturd. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still too stupid to realize how stupid you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your posts prove you are one of Odumbo's hose sucking, Kool Aid sotted lib-retards, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You were hosed by Odumbo; yet, you willingly keep sucking on Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. U.S. troops are BACK IN Iraq despite Odumbo's promise for CHANGE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
You're still too stupid to realize how stupid you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your posts prove you are one of Odumbo's hose sucking, Kool Aid sotted lib-retards, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You were hosed by Odumbo; yet, you willingly keep sucking on Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. U.S. troops are BACK IN Iraq despite Odumbo's promise for CHANGE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sorry no balls your diissing of the military, and trying to bull shit you way by claiming it was just a liberal bashing won't float. Typical stupid same old crap you got caught, and can't lie your way out of it. There was nothing about Obama in it so quit deflecting ass wipe. Go back to your glory hole and drain some dicks cocksucker. Hope you get your sex change soon .
Sorry no balls your diissing of the military, and trying to bull shit you way by claiming it was just a liberal bashing won't float. Typical stupid same old crap you got caught, and can't lie your way out of it. There was nothing about Obama in it so quit deflecting ass wipe. Go back to your glory hole and drain some dicks cocksucker. Hope you get your sex change soon . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's your boy Odumbo who is being dissed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your being double dissed because Odumbo hosed your dumb-ass and you stupidly swallowed balls-deep his line about "Hope and CHANGE", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And your posts continue to show that you are one of Odumbo's hose sucking, Kool Aid sotted lib-retards, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You were hosed by Odumbo; yet, you willingly keep sucking on Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. U.S. troops are BACK IN Iraq despite Odumbo's promise for CHANGE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
It's your boy Odumbo who is being dissed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your being double dissed because Odumbo hosed your dumb-ass and you stupidly swallowed balls-deep his line about "Hope and CHANGE", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And your posts continue to show that you are one of Odumbo's hose sucking, Kool Aid sotted lib-retards, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You were hosed by Odumbo; yet, you willingly keep sucking on Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. U.S. troops are BACK IN Iraq despite Odumbo's promise for CHANGE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor no balls,he is hallucinating again. His sperm content must be in overload. You are the only one babbling about your hope for a sex change Will your Obamacare cover that no balls? How is that sperm tasting no balls?
Sorry no balls your diissing of the military, and trying to bull shit you way by claiming it was just a liberal bashing won't float. Typical stupid same old crap you got caught, and can't lie your way out of it. There was nothing about Obama in it so quit deflecting ass wipe. Go back to your glory hole and drain some dicks cocksucker. Hope you get your sex change soon . Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Now wait a damn minute... is it "dussing" or "diissing"?
Poor no balls,he is hallucinating again. His sperm content must be in overload. You are the only one babbling about your hope for a sex change Will your Obamacare cover that no balls? How is that sperm tasting no balls?
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
To the eternal disgrace of this once great nation, it's your LBGT clown Odumbo who is C-in-C, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or did you stupidly fail to make that connection? You know -- or should know -- he's the same Odumbo who hosed your dumb-ass and who you stupidly swallowed balls-deep because he promised you "Hope and CHANGE", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Your posts defending Odumbo continue to show that you are one of the most prolific Odumbo hose sucking, Kool Aid sotted lib-retards in this country, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You were hosed by Odumbo; yet, you enthusiastically keep sucking on Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Despite Odumbo's promise for CHANGE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, U.S. troops are BACK IN Iraq! How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting these days, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
To the eternal disgrace of this once great nation, it's your LBGT clown Odumbo who is C-in-C, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or did you stupidly fail to make that connection? You know -- or should know -- he's the same Odumbo who hosed your dumb-ass and who you stupidly swallowed balls-deep because he promised you "Hope and CHANGE", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Your posts defending Odumbo continue to show that you are one of the most prolific Odumbo hose sucking, Kool Aid sotted lib-retards in this country, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You were hosed by Odumbo; yet, you enthusiastically keep sucking on Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Despite Odumbo's promise for CHANGE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, U.S. troops are BACK IN Iraq! How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting these days, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor no balls you are really grasping again. Shame you can't lie your cock sucking ass out of it. Always painting yourself into a corner,and can't worm your way out. Your obsession with Obie is really sick,bet you wish he would show up at your glory hole right?