How about one in the back US military?

Soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines being laid off after years on the job. Years that made them professionals and highly necessary. Now the White House has decided that they will be replaced with illegal aliens. Are these some of those jobs that American won't do? I think they have been doing them for years in both Iraq and Afghanistan and this is their payback.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...tary/16225135/
And people will be praising Obama for this. This country gets more bizarre by the day. Wake up, America!
Unless the piece was changed it said nothing about replacing anyone.
How about those reading skills everyone. Give EVA a hand for trying.
"The new rules will expand an existing program allowing recruiters to target foreign nationals with high-demand skills, mostly rare foreign language expertise or specialized health care training."

"Estimates suggest between 1.2 million and 2.1 million children, teenagers and young adults in the U.S. have no legal immigration status but meet the criteria for the DACA program. Those targeted by recruiters under the MAVNI program likely will be immigrants with language skills critical to national security, such as Arabic, Chinese, Pashto or Persian."

"The MAVNI program began in 2008 and remains a pilot program. The Pentagon notified Congress on Thursday that the program, which was due to expire at the end of this fiscal year, will be extended for another two years and will for the first time include DACA-status immigrants.

"On average, the military recruits about 5,000 noncitizens each year, nearly all of them permanent U.S. residents, or so-called "green card" holders. Starting in 2006, the military began accepting some foreigners with nonpermanent visas, such as students or tourists, if they had special skills that are highly valued."

I think that about sums it up for me. Them dam Mexican are left out in the cold still.

One more thing. Where is the link to the Soldiers that are being let go?
How about those reading skills everyone. Give me a hand for trying. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
FIFY
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2014, 08:05 AM
Soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines being laid off after years on the job. Years that made them professionals and highly necessary. Now the White House has decided that they will be replaced with illegal aliens. Are these some of those jobs that American won't do? I think they have been doing them for years in both Iraq and Afghanistan and this is their payback.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...tary/16225135/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Once again the biggest liar on eccie has struck again...If you are a product of the Navy, we damn well better be doing something different. A God damn Cuban refugee would make a better soldier than your lying ass.

The military services are not required to accept recruits under MAVNI. In recent years, the Army has been the only service to accept a significant number of recruits under the program. The Air Force has accepted only a few and the Navy and Marine Corps have not sought MAVNI recruits in recent years.
"The new rules will expand an existing program allowing recruiters to target foreign nationals with high-demand skills, mostly rare foreign language expertise or specialized health care training."

"Estimates suggest between 1.2 million and 2.1 million children, teenagers and young adults in the U.S. have no legal immigration status but meet the criteria for the DACA program. Those targeted by recruiters under the MAVNI program likely will be immigrants with language skills critical to national security, such as Arabic, Chinese, Pashto or Persian."

"The MAVNI program began in 2008 and remains a pilot program. The Pentagon notified Congress on Thursday that the program, which was due to expire at the end of this fiscal year, will be extended for another two years and will for the first time include DACA-status immigrants.

"On average, the military recruits about 5,000 noncitizens each year, nearly all of them permanent U.S. residents, or so-called "green card" holders. Starting in 2006, the military began accepting some foreigners with nonpermanent visas, such as students or tourists, if they had special skills that are highly valued."

I think that about sums it up for me. Them dam Mexican are left out in the cold still.

One more thing. Where is the link to the Soldiers that are being let go? Originally Posted by slingblade
Over a million, maybe 2, ILLEGAL immigrants have language skills in Arabic, Chinese, Pashto or Persian.
Fuck, I thought education in Mexico was bad. That's pretty impressive!
This is more of that suck-ass, lib-retard sentiment that compelled the Army to retain Nidal Malik Hasan.

One more thing. Where is the link to the Soldiers that are being let go? Originally Posted by slingblade
We talked about that last month when they announced military cutbacks of about 30,000.

Do also realize that under Obama the number of immigrants that have come from enemy countries has risen greatly and from countries like Ireland only about 3 %